Calendar issues

I'm not sure about anything that has to do with the number of calendars someone can have. Currently I have 5. I have both of the December free calendars in which they both work perfectly. If any Devs know the exact rules that apply to the amount that you can have, and use, I would like to know. There are several more calendars available, and I would like to purchase them all. Whether or not they would all work is my main question, and concern 🤔.

Replies

• I have the Lucas 50th calendar and the December Bonus Calendar II but I don't have the Bonus calendar 1 (did that have a Tier Bomber?) Not sure if this is a bug or you can only have Bonus I or Bonus II.
  • FofoBett wrote: »
    I have the Lucas 50th calendar and the December Bonus Calendar II but I don't have the Bonus calendar 1 (did that have a Tier Bomber?) Not sure if this is a bug or you can only have Bonus I or Bonus II.

It was stated on the forums, and in game, that you could only have 1 bonus calendar.
  • Oh - did not read that (life got in the way you know!) Bonus to me says bonus - anyway's I needed Cara Shards more than Tie Bomber - thanks DarjeloSalas.