Game crashing during gl kenobi event

Bill0207
375 posts Member
edited December 2021
Has anybody experienced this recently. Two separate occasions now I've gone into tier one of the event and the game instantly crashes. I re open the game and my tickets are gone. I put a ticket in with support the first time this happened
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Happened to me in Tier 1 about four days ago. First crash I have ever experienced too.

Contacted support, was told I was simply out of luck. So freaking nervous now doing the event battles.
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    Happened to me in Tier 1 about four days ago. First crash I have ever experienced too.

Contacted support, was told I was simply out of luck. So freaking nervous now doing the event battles.

Yeah tier 1 is one thing but further tiers where it costs more tickets has me worried as well
  • Don’t bother reporting it, they claim there are no bugs or problems, so what they are saying is it only effects a small group of people so they won’t fix it or refund anything..
  • I had this happen 3 tier 1s in a row. A guild mate advised me to switch off the phone, switch it back and play. This worked for me and I didn’t suffer a crash after.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>