Next GL?

kiwiswgoh
13 posts Member
edited December 2021
I just finished GL luke (other than a couple more of his special power missions). I am now looking at the next best move for me. I do not rush, but I like to slowly build toward something.

I mostly do PVE events. Do not really do GA. Guild is middle level so we don't do CPIT or anything.
I am tempted to go for the Sith Emperor just because I like the characters involved but I really don't know what his uses are and if he is worth it post nerf.

I detest everything Rey and Kylo to be honest but if they are multi use, gotta have game changers I can start building up those teams to unlock them.

Do not really have access to relic 8 but I did relic 8 GL luke via using crystal to buy from weekly shipments so am WILLING to do this if needed.

Here is my character profile: any input if appreciated. After green saber luke and GAS I pretty much unlocked my "favorite" toons so now its hard to decide what to do next.

https://swgoh.gg/p/418433592/characters/

Is GL kenobi within the possibility for me? perhaps that is my next best step...
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• JMK or SLKR imo
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Are you going to start doing GA now that your crystals come from there?

LordDirt is probably correct for GL's that are great for raids (amongst other things).

Personally I got SEE first because he was the closest for me to get and I'm getting JML now so I can kill SLKR in GA. JMK would've been nice but needing 7* Wat means that I'll have to wait.

In raids SEE isn't very good though, the best I get is at the start of p4 in the sith raid because you can link Nihilus and Sion. Although it's better when you take into account imp troopers soloing p3.