Where did all the holo projectors go?

Decicrim
224 posts Member
edited December 2021
Is it just me or does anyone else feel
Like since the daily gear challenge updates, the mk3 holo projectors drops have near disappeared?

I used to not have to worry about these at all, and it is not because I have more toons upgrades needing them because I don’t get enough for even 1 toon.

They used to pop up in daily rewards, and fairly frequently in the 4 credit items in shipments. So without even farming them you’d end up with 20-40 pieces each week without trying.

Am I crazy or are others experiencing this too?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I’ve always had trouble with these. If anything, it’s been better recently because I can afford to buy them out of the guild store over other gear now.
    3v3 FTW
  • I did see them in the store yesterday for credits, so they’ve not gone away. Also remember they are for sale in the guild shop.
  • Yes they have always been available in stores for credits, crystals and guild. Not saying they have gone away completely. But drops have lessened (except the guild and crystals methods, which were the most expensive way to obtain)
  • To the weekly shipments!
    vix5dd14cvr9.jpg
    It's a bargain.
  • LordDirt
    4985 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Buying omicrons instead every week
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • They're in the guild shop all the time. If you really need them then buy them there. Most of the important gear like mk8 implants are in daily challenges now
  • The place to buy them in weekly shipments isn't the 10 salvage for 30k ally points, it's the crafted piece for 300 crystals. It's one of the best ways to spend crystals other than refreshes.
  • They also drop on the LS node that has the bayonet, which is the best value node for relic mat crafting once you've finished your hard node farms.
  • I think it’s the fact that Stun Cuffs/Guns and other Core Gear is a lot more available now, so other gear becomes the harder “bottleneck”. Holos are now a lot slower to get than those.
  • I get them all the time. The store gear is rng like everything else. You’ve just been unlucky
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Buying omicrons instead every week

Is anyone doing this? It's it seriously worth 54 salvage of the 720 cost g12 items? Or 108 pieces of the 360 sub salvage? I've already recieved close to 30 of them for near to no effort.