Got the {GYST} of what a fun guild should be?

124Next

Replies

• Thank you ouchie I'm learning slowly lol
  • So when do these guilds start up then chomping at the bit now
  • Soon as devs put,it out there. Heheheheheh
  • Could be a while then lol
  • Thank you
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    I think they are aiming for later this month
  • No membership requirements. No minimum levels/stats. No rude, racist, or sexist members, but members who like to be playful in talking smack to each other. Maybe even some flirting and sass.

Isn't the above a requirement though. I'm so confused. No requirements but I can't be sexist. So the requirement to not have a requirement is turning into a requirement.

I'm clearly (maybe not clearly) kidding. I'm in if you'll have me. In multiple ways as well. My atempt at cloudy flirtation.....God I hope you're female. If not we will call it experimental gay flirtation

@FTP_noncomplainer
    Oh god, post of the day award.
    :D So much win.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    There's all kinds of good ideas here...

dbb124ad9d8ba282346d49edf85fc64301cfcd1e0b12bbeb20233e808efe9f76.jpg

Ugh, why can't I stop laughing at this. It's the most stupid meme of the bunch :D
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    This is snake. I had to make another account because I lost the ability to log in to my original one. Just fyi
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello snake
    And just in case someone forgets
    Welcome to the forum lol B)
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Hello snake

Lol thanks!!
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Hello snake

Someone =? BentWookie
  • Could be !!!!!!!
  • You lost me at no nude.
  • What nude dude?
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    VikingSith wrote: »
    You lost me at no nude.

Lol you can be nude all you want, just not rude
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I may take up that offer but I warn you It won't be pretty
    I'm posting this on Off Topic because this board is clearly the best.

I looked over the guild section and nothing really caught my eye per se.

I'm interested in participating in, or even starting, a fun guild. Zero competitiveness. Members should like parody, mashups, general humor, and not take themselves too seriously.

No membership requirements. No minimum levels/stats. No rude, racist, or sexist members, but members who like to be playful in talking smack to each other. Maybe even some flirting and sass.

Anyone like-minded?

Love that idea, I'm a new player still trying to figure things out. I love too chat have fun etc... I also play a couple of other games ( mmorpg ) AND NOTHING MAKES ANY GAME AS FUN WITHOUT SOME CHAT , SMACK TALK, AND FLIRTING ,Now I need to figure out where the guild section is on the game lol I see no chats guilds or communications in game , I'm guessing it's all on the forum here? If you can let me know if I'm missing something pweeze ? Your fellow gamer Rosebud McSnugs
  • Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time ..........
    Seriously though there is a guild section on the forum page and I believe ouchie is still looking for members for our guild so stick around she usually checks in B)
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Anyone have a rough count on members yet?
    I know @FTP_noncomplainer . :p I realized after I posted I sounded like I contradicted myself. I meant that there should be no membership requirements that pertain to the game like "must play everyday" or "must live in EST time zone"...stuff like that. And I guess the other bits like "No rude people" are also requirements, so yeah... you've raised excellent points. And yes I'm a woman. o:)

I wasn't really thinking I would start the guild myself. I have a history of being called a "clan wrecker" in times long past doing my Unreal Tournament and Call of Duty days. But, since there doesn't seem to be much available that currently fits the bill and several people are already interested, maybe I will! Clan wrecker to clan creator... you all have no idea how funny that is to me.

DISCLAIMER: Ouchie never actually wrecked a clan before. Indeed, although several people did claim she did, many more people said she didn't.

The great thing about starting a guild is that you get to set the tone.

I used to run a cartel in SW Uprising. It started out as a Russian cartel and I joined because I was invited in. I didn't realize that it was Russian until I couldn't read any of the things that were typed in chat. At that point, I didn't want to quit the cartel because I had always heard there is only one way out of a Russian cartel :* But there was a lot of rage quitting in the game and I became the Cartel master (or whatever they called it). I posted a message in English and half the cartel quit within 24 hours!

The point is, if you want to have a successful cartel, only post in Russian. No wait, the point is, if you want to have a successful cartel make it Russian so people are afraid to quit!

LMAO I also play Uprising or did not so much now, but the best part of that game was the chats , I would like to see a very little controlled chat just certain words , and I would like too have a lot of characters for chat and no or very little max amount. You know enough to make a full conversation instead of being limited on how much you are able to say. Or what you are able to say ! Just limit the words like the ... F word , The B word , and the C word lmao haha other then that I'm good
  • Has been quite I can only imagine ouchie has been making up all kinds of fun stuff for us
  • I am not sure what words you mean I am far too innocent to know them and my mum says there bad ....

Yes yes mum I'm getting my pj 's on now
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    @RosebudMcSnugle The function won't be in the game til the end of the month. Right now we are just in the Forum and Line App (which works well). The only major restrictions we have right now are No Politics, Religion, etc. Basically avoid hot button issues. Other than that, playful banter seems to be ok.
  • Oooh, I have a joke for BentWookiee that fits in with the fun.

There was a rancor who went to a fancy rancor restaurant. The maitre d showed our rancor friend to his table. The rancor inquired as to the evening's specials. The maitre d replied that the special for the evening was a braised young wookiee with a side of gamorrean bacon. The rancor decided to try the special. After he was done, his waiter asked how his meal was. The rancor replied, "The bacon was really good but the wookiee was just a little Chewy."

9 posts only from you at the time of this post. Seriously? Why would you deprive us? I want more fun in this forum and you, sir, are going to help provide it. Of course @Ouchie and @cosmicturtle333 rule the meme scene, the jokes scene is pretty much empty!
    Ok, I might be a 39 year old woman, but I think I have a part of my brain that's an 11 year old boy. I'm loving the Sith ones...

Sith Happens

Too Old for this Sith

I Sith You Not

The Sith List

Full of Sith

Get Your Sith Together

Hot Sith

And I was typing beep or excrement instead of sith!
  • @Azraelrulez

Here's another for you. I'll save the rest for LINE.

Luke Skywalker is having a birthday party. Everyone is invited: Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando, etc. Luke really wants this party to be special so he invites his dad as well. The party is going really well and everyone is having a great time. They eat some cake and ice cream and then it is time for the gifts.

Vader turns to Luke and says, "Luke, I am your father and I know what you got for your birthday."

Luke says, "Dad, how could you possibly know what I got?"

Vader replies, "I have felt your presents."
  • Lol
  • @SnakePliskin920 , haha , thanks! Yup, line is fine.
  • Sounds fun. I'm in :D