Why isn’t JMK a hero for TB?

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited December 2021
Wouldn’t JMK be privy to the hero bonuses for LSTB? He did after all kill GG and effectively end the clone wars by taking out their supreme leader (proxy at least on the field). I’d imagine that would warrant being a hero for TB purposes….

Also why is there no fix for the micro phase markers on any game mode. Shouldn’t be a hard fix to rectify after almost a month…
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    i remember they addressed this when they introduced JMK to the game, stating he's already very good so they didn't want him to buff him further in LSTB
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    i remember they addressed this when they introduced JMK to the game, stating he's already very good so they didn't want him to buff him further in LSTB

Without his ultimate, he’s not even that special in LSTB
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

they consider a unit at max power with full abilities, not characters without an ability leveled up, or say geared up.
  • Options
    It's not like double tapping on b droids would make him much more powerful. Weird.
  • Options
    Would require updating the spaghetti code for the game mode, which every time they do they seem to break something (Shaak Ti for example) Also unprofitable for CG.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Without CAT and GK he's not that special lol. You'd think he could at least stand on his own with a less than optimal team.
  • Options
    to be fair none of the jedi generals should be heroes on the geonosis. They didnt even exist at that point.
  • Options
    They said it's an amalgam of both when they released it.