Missing purchased crystals / customer service not listening

Giag0n
1 posts Member
edited December 2021
Hi,

I bought a vault of crystals and they didn’t appear in game. I requested a refund from Apple and then bought the crystals again and these ones did show up in game. Apple have since refused the refund for the first purchase so I got in touch with EA customer support by submitting a case on the website and attached all the proofs of purchase, Player ID and Ally Code.

I’m now stuck in a loop with the customer service who keep telling me that I need to submit a case “via game customer service option” and I keep telling them that when I select the Help option in the game I’m taken to the same website (https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/5/?platform=iphone) where I submitted my original case.

Please can anyone help advise how I can get unstuck with customer service? They just don’t seem to listen to everything I’ve written to them nor any of the evidence attached.

Thanks.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Quick update, it got resolved but took 4-5 attempts explaining the same thing before I got to someone who fixed it. I’m glad it’s done but there’s definitely room for improvement in the support processes.