Feature request for guilds

The idea would be that guilds could be from the Light Side or the Dark Side.
If the guild is from the Side of Light, it would work similarly to the Jedi council, with each member evolving to become a Jedi master.
If the guild is from the Dark Side, it would work similar to the rule of two, but each member of the guild could face the leader.

Replies

• What’s the purpose of this…?
  • Are you asking for being able to give people ranks in the guild in a really round about way? Outside of just member or officer? Might be a nice way of acknowledging effort, without giving kicking and tb/tw messaging rights.
  • What’s the purpose of this…?

Making guilds more attractive, as well as bringing something important from Star Wars closer to players. I mean, I think it's a cool idea.
  • Are you asking for being able to give people ranks in the guild in a really round about way? Outside of just member or officer? Might be a nice way of acknowledging effort, without giving kicking and tb/tw messaging rights.

Not necessarily, but that the participants, by their own effort, can become leaders in a more interesting way as well.
  • Making guilds more attractive? I’m honestly confused by that, there’s so many things you can’t do or get by not being in a guild. No TB, TW, Raids, etc…