Who should I use to replace Vader?

I'm in the saddening position of needing to replace Vader because he's grown stagnant. I can't increase his stars or gear any further and he's the weakest member of my team. In order to replace him I'll need to build another character up. My current team is a 5 star Sidious gear lvl 7, 6 star Luminara gear level 7, a 6 star Jedi consular gear level 8, a 5 star Kylo Ren gear level 7, and then Vader at four stars gear level 7.
The characters I have that I can replace him with (after gearing them up) are a 5 star Tarkin, 5 star Ahsoka, 6 star Cad Bane, 5 Star Ventress, and a 5 star Leia. Who should I use?

Replies

• Leia
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Leia is currently bugged and OP so everyone is using her. If/when she's fixed she will be nothing special IMO.
    I would work on Ventress, personally. I use her still at 4* and she's very underrated.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • huh my leia is still lvl 1 even though I've upraded her to 5 star. i'll get around to leveling her some day. it is unfortunate that vadar is so hard to star up. He's really not that impressive, good, but not impressive yet he is the hardest person to star up short of guys like gui-gon and a few others that ONLY come from packs.
  • Lokai wrote: »
    huh my leia is still lvl 1 even though I've upraded her to 5 star. i'll get around to leveling her some day. it is unfortunate that vadar is so hard to star up. He's really not that impressive, good, but not impressive yet he is the hardest person to star up short of guys like gui-gon and a few others that ONLY come from packs.

He's harder than the pack only toons. You can't buy/luck your way to him as easily.