Simmed Raids/Prestige Guest

I know I’m probably not the only one but can you guys please look into fixing it to where I don’t have to be lucky to fall into the top 3 of simmed AAT or others just to get prestige quest done. With everything else going in the game they are broken with some of the improvements you made.

Replies

• MeanM wrote: »
    I know I’m probably not the only one but can you guys please look into fixing it to where I don’t have to be lucky to fall into the top 3 of simmed AAT or others just to get prestige quest done. With everything else going in the game they are broken with some of the improvements you made.
    Wouldn’t you still need to be lucky to fall in top 3 if it was manual and dozens of guild members posted a solo?
  • MeanM wrote: »

If you think top 3 is bad, wait till you get to Jedi Master quest 4/4. You need to be # 1.