GAC Math Errors?

FulcrumGOH
5 posts Member
edited December 2021
I have experienced this the last three GAC rounds. I am in Carbonite I. I should get 150 for a 5v5 zone clear. Today, I got a clean first clear, so 65 banners plus 10 for first turn, plus 150 for the zone clear. 225, easy math. Yet my score says 219. Any way to get some CG help since I mentioned this in in-game help already and nothing has been done?

0om7nbxgvnqg.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

  • 150 + 69 = 219.
    You dont get the 10 point for first attack because you didnt do an attack so far. If someone let an field empty you got max possible banners, thats 69
  • FulcrumGOH
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    No, that clear field is the field I battled and won. It wasn't empty. I won with 65 banners plus the 10 for the first attack.
  • OK, so I just finished Fleet. 67 banners, plus the 153 it says I get for the zone. Ignoring the math problems in the first zone (which are worse) and starting with my incorrect 219 total, 219 plus 67 plus 153 is not 438. It's 439! So another banner lost. What is going on here? How can I contact a dev or someone at CG, please?
    w6359j0fni80.jpg
    qs2jfiyytrof.jpg
  • Ahtf
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Removed
  • Never mind my post
  • Saada
    617 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    That is interesting. Just hope it's the same for your opponent so then it shouldn't matter in the overall battle.
  • Yes, i expierienced today the same thing. Somehow it didnt count 2 banner. Strange.
  • There is a claim, which was not proven just yet that regardless of your victory screen you cannot score more than 69 banners on the ground. I personally cannot prove this but maybe somebody can check it out.
  • Update: several of my guildmates reported this claim to be false
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    There is a claim, which was not proven just yet that regardless of your victory screen you cannot score more than 69 banners on the ground. I personally cannot prove this but maybe somebody can check it out.

    I've seen streamers getting 69+ banners and it scores them correctly. Even if that is true, I'm not sure why my 67 banner win in Fleet would not be added correctly. I've tried Support and nothing has happened thus far. I guess my only avenue is prayer that my top front squad will hold and I keep full clearing so I don't lose by 3 banners to someone I actual defeated.
  • I would be more inclined to think that he conquer bonus is labelled wrong rather then the calculation going wrong.
  • FulcrumGOH wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    There is a claim, which was not proven just yet that regardless of your victory screen you cannot score more than 69 banners on the ground. I personally cannot prove this but maybe somebody can check it out.

    I've seen streamers getting 69+ banners and it scores them correctly. Even if that is true, I'm not sure why my 67 banner win in Fleet would not be added correctly. I've tried Support and nothing has happened thus far. I guess my only avenue is prayer that my top front squad will hold and I keep full clearing so I don't lose by 3 banners to someone I actual defeated.

    It actually is none of my business, but IF the pictures you reported are accuarate and not forged I think someone should get fired on the spot. If this is really a thing then it is actually worse than the "characters are inflicting deathmark on themselves, it is not you doing it" thread, and I remember thinking at that point that we cannot go lower than that. But even with as low opininion as I have about CG, I am hesitant to accept everything at face value before several people reproduce your claims.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    FulcrumGOH wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    There is a claim, which was not proven just yet that regardless of your victory screen you cannot score more than 69 banners on the ground. I personally cannot prove this but maybe somebody can check it out.

    I've seen streamers getting 69+ banners and it scores them correctly. Even if that is true, I'm not sure why my 67 banner win in Fleet would not be added correctly. I've tried Support and nothing has happened thus far. I guess my only avenue is prayer that my top front squad will hold and I keep full clearing so I don't lose by 3 banners to someone I actual defeated.

    It actually is none of my business, but IF the pictures you reported are accuarate and not forged I think someone should get fired on the spot. If this is really a thing then it is actually worse than the "characters are inflicting deathmark on themselves, it is not you doing it" thread, and I remember thinking at that point that we cannot go lower than that. But even with as low opininion as I have about CG, I am hesitant to accept everything at face value before several people reproduce your claims.

    I understand your skepticism, Wulfgar. If I could get some help from CG, they would hopefully be able to see my claims are true. Maybe I'll just screencast the next match so I have a video of it happening. Again, like you say, someone could conceivably forge that, as well. Oh well. It's only a game. If it ever becomes too big an issue, the choice is mine to play or not play.
  • Recurve wrote: »
    I would be more inclined to think that he conquer bonus is labelled wrong rather then the calculation going wrong.

    I've been thinking this, as well. I am in Carbonite I and watched a streamer in Bronzium I last night and he had the exact same banners for conquering as mine shows. That doesn't seem right to me. My bottom row banners match what it says for conquering, though, so maybe the bottom bonus is correct but the top row bonus isn't? Again, a simple clarification from Support or someone at CG would help immensely. If something is labeled incorrectly, I could be setting defenses in less optimal zones and I'd like to know and remedy that.
  • TVF
    31413 posts Member
    Fired on the spot lol. Classic forumer overreaction.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    6091 posts Moderator
    So I wonder if the fleet thing is a discrepancy between the victory screen and the banner score in counting a summoned unit.

    You can post this on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

    You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

    Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
Sign In or Register to comment.