Old Ben
8%
TiddlywonkerFatherToastSavageOppression 3 votes
Mace
5%
sc7606ROCKEY 2 votes
Bariss
86%
HyperalloyHitNSmashdarksideKhorvog_Karbossajeremyj26MittensWildcats1203AzraelrulezgarubladorSagefireSpartanGhostMegadeth3700Yarzahnchipmunk19MikymateKamikazeRhombusLeaner619StarNickRulexAltoon33xSkandarGraunx 31 votes

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Bariss
    This has to be the simplest answer to any pole ever. Barris is the only viable option out of them and is great for GW. I also hear that you need her for 7* yoda becuase of the heals and health leader ability. The other 2 can apply debuffs, meaning yoda will resist and gain turn meter.
  • Bariss
    Hands down Bariss. I'm working on her 7* for the Yoda event.
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Old Ben
    This has to be the simplest answer to any pole ever. Barris is the only viable option out of them and is great for GW. I also hear that you need her for 7* yoda becuase of the heals and health leader ability. The other 2 can apply debuffs, meaning yoda will resist and gain turn meter.

Old ben is much better for pvp then barris though, depends what your looking for
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Bariss
    Old Ben and Mace Windu are probably the worst Jedis for Yoda event due to his Tenacity Up ability and his natural high Tenacity.

Barriss is your answer.
  • Old Ben
    in regards to the purely the yoda event though i guess barris would be the best
  • Old Ben
    You don't have to use their abilities during the Yoda challenge... imo old Ben based on the data for lvl80 and 90 stats because very good. His potency gets very high as well allowing his mind trick to always hit. Plus with Quigon leader ability changes to increase potency I believe old Ben will start being useful. From the data Yoda falls off pretty hard the higher the level he gets. His he sucks and his damage isn't that great. I think they will eventually nerd his tenacity up move to be a percentage instead of tenacity up= resist anything.
  • Old Ben
    Hp*
  • Bariss
    Old Ben good for pvp hahahahaha. There's a reason why nobody uses him anymore. Yoda can cast tenacity up and old Ben the one trick pony is as useless as ugnaught. Barris is also useless for pvp, but is great in all the other aspects of the game, but old Ben isn't good for anything at the moment.
  • Cool thanks for your thoughts. I did think Old Ben had pvp potential but Bariss sounds more versatile so I'll get her instead. Mace is a bit dull too
  • Old Ben
    Not true I see many high pop teams run old Ben with poe. Not everyone has yoda. And even if they do old Ben is still very good in top teams.
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    Mace
    Mace getting expose on Yoda twice was key to me beating him on the 4th attempt (same team as you, Lumi leader).
  • Bariss
    Barris. the most common lineup that people on this forum have had success with for 7* Yoda is Barris (L), Lumi, JC, QGJ, Eeth.
  • Bariss
    Yep barris is the one