Anyone else drop a ton of arena ranks?

I usually finish in 100-50, and at the most i get pushed back to 200 right before i do my fights. Today i found i was 414 when i logged on.

Dropped 332 ranks in less than 24hrs? This doesnt add up. Anyone know why this happened?

Replies

• Options
    People are probably being more active since the level cap as raised. Just my thought
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Prgynt
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I've dropped too, was comfortably in the 200s, now have to fight to get out of the 400s. Very hard to fine squads below my power to fight, most are 1-2000 above me, all with Dooku.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    over the weekend my arena LB was really aggressive. I think it had to do with the new level cap and teaser from friday. Both Sunday and Monday I had to use two refreshes to remain number one on the arena, normally it takes one refresh.
  • Options
    I have noticed it as well. I have been top 5 for a couple of months and would fall to mid teens, now I fall to mid 30's all of the sudden, all maxed toons that follow the meta and synergize well.
  • TommyFresh
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Wow I must be the only one... I've been finishing between 30-100 the past month or so and the past 2 days I've finished #2 :smile: I mean I should be 1 but I get beat with 1:30 before payout lol whatever I'm happy!
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    here's a tip for arena.

anyone serious about getting number one, should try to stay in the top 10 ranks or so, one you drop to around rank 15 each defense loss drops you a lot farther down the leaderboard. I try to stay in the top 4 through out the day, and hit number 1 when payout time comes around. Then I usually hold the rank for a few hours until the next player has a pay out time.

Don't try to stay in number 1 all the time, its a futile venture. No one can stay rank 1 24/7, unless you want to use a lot of refreshes.
  • Options
    I was up to 8th in my shard, then when the yoda event started I had dropped all the way to 350 something. Since then I've been battling my way back up to 34th now.

So no, I've actually climbed the ranks.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Prgynt
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a limit to how many times people can choose to fight you? Dropped over 200 spots today.
  • Options
    Same thing to me today. I am usually #70 in the ranks. Couldn't win but one battle and finished #121. Not as horrible as your day, buy it was quite odd. Teams were WAY faster than they should have been
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Yep same here. Usually I stay around 50 to 60 but ended up top 300 the other day.
  • Options
    me is the opposite. I got my best rank ever. Weird
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I usually take #1, and then stay in the top 10/15 all day. Usually do not have to use any refreshes...today I was knocked back to 28.