The 357th Squadron Wants You!

Z4MBO
2 posts Member
edited January 2022
Hello future 357th Squadron recruits!
We are the perfect place for you to continue your SWGoH journey though the galaxy!

Current Availability: 4 spots

https://swgoh.gg/g/79477/357th-squadron/

We are the 357th Squadron.
Our guild is built upon active members who are looking to progress in-game and would like to join a family style discord community.

About the 357th...
  • All heroic raids (24 hour join timer)
  • LS Hoth TB: 33 stars (27 ROLO shards)
  • DS Hoth TB: 29 stars
  • DS Geonosian TB: 12 stars (13 Wat Tambor shards)
  • Territory War: 34-2 (win/loss record)
  • 8 GLs (JMLS, JMK, SLKRx4, SEEx2)
  • Discord community full of helpful members and guides

What we are looking for...
  • daily active players looking to grow and continue building a strong roster
  • 1.5M+ GP minimum (willing to talk if you are close)
  • 500+ energy spent daily for raid tickets
  • discord mandatory for new recruits to coordinate during guild events

If you are interested in joining us, please DM me, Guild Leader Bail Zambo, on discord @skybreaker#9626 or join our discord channel at https://discord.gg/BUrjcXUy83 to start the conversation!

s9yqo975w9dm.jpg
Post edited by Z4MBO on

Replies

• Best guild I've been in, and I've been playing for almost 5 years.
    It has a family/competitive vibe, which is really weird, but I like it. We're chatting daily, but even if you don't want to chat it's a good read!
  • This is a great guild if you're excited by the game. Lot's of friendly chat and there's always support and advice.
    My roster is growing really quickly because of this guild.
  • I logged into my swgoh account in July 2021 after 6 years of not playing (pic 1). With the guidance of The 357th Squadron and the organisation of the guild I have upgraded my roster by almost 1m GP in 6 months F2P (pic 2). I highly recommend this guild for anyone at any level of the game to join the friendly and helpful community they have built. The Stats speak for themselves!

fh4me8615zos.png
    kii13cl6rek2.png
  • A guild built from the ground up by a great core of players. Active discord and constantly supportive!
  • We're pretty active on discord and in game, great community to navigate this game with.