Conquest Timer

The timer in conquest mode is entirely too short, to the point of being nigh unplayable with many teams.

Due to the amount of bulk, speed, TM looping, and chain counter/assisting a lot of enemies get eat up large amounts of time, such that a five minute timer is not nearly enough, even at 4x speed.

Last conquest, I went up against an imperial trooper team using galactic legend Rey with good speed mods. It took a full minute and a half at 4x speed for Rey to get one turn. Which means at 1x speed, it would have taken more than the five minutes allotted for one of the fastest units in the game by a country mile to take a turn one time.

Increasing game speed should be for player convenience. Not a physical necessity in order to play the game at all.

Just now, I brought a Mon Mothma team against Bo-Katan Mandalorians. This needs decision-making. I need to manage debuffs, health, revival, and enemy counter attacks until I can get to my win condition, which is dazing the entire enemy team and plucking them off one by one. It's the kind of active gameplay that the game should encourage. While this is a defensive team, I was moving at a brisk pace, not lollygagging on my moves, and making good progress. I had the fight firmly in hand, I was about to win...

...and I timed out.

That was not me choosing an unreasonably slow team. That was me choosing a team that's basically mandatory at multiple points in Conquest for Frenzy and Rebel Fighter feats. That was not me playing unreasonably slowly.

The timer is entirely too short and needs to be doubled or more.

If there is a timer in the game, it should be set assuming 1x speed, then 4x speed should be a player convenience. The conquest timer needs to be either removed or radically extended. If a player is running PvE content and there is a timer for some reason, it should never be a pressing concern, because there is no player being locked out like in arena.
Still not a he.