11502 posts Moderator
Gladiator Wookiee dude seems dope

Hope he doesn't underdeliver when he fights Fett in later episodes

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    The gladiator Wookiee is actually Black Krrsantan, a Wookiee bounty hunter from comics.

Is he cool or nah?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    One thing weird to me was the assassin was ready to die by the guard’s blade but not the rancor??
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Omg these tuskens
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The gladiator Wookiee is actually Black Krrsantan, a Wookiee bounty hunter from comics.

Is he cool or nah?

Oh he definitely is cool!
    Here is his Wookiepedia page:
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Krrsantan

One can also hope for Dr. Aphra or the super evil droids.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this thread Ultra!

I enjoyed "Boba Goes to Burning Man" (what I'm calling this episode due to the Playa and lizard trip vibes). Agree with Ultra about the inconsistency with the assassin. But, that doesn't bother me as much as the habit sci-fi shows have of putting their characters on fast-moving vehicles without windshields or goggles and they never get watery eyes or smacked by a bug. I'm fine with lasers, interstellar travel, and magic. But, c'mon with the no protective eyewear haha

Also, not sure why one would need a train to transport goods across the planet, when there are many, many space ships that could just land closer to where the stuff needs to be delivered, but whatever. I'm fine w assuming it was to avoid detection by Customs.
  • Options
    Bossk better be coming for that black wookie pelt
  • Options
    I’m honestly really liking how these shows have been delving more into the Tuskens and their way of life.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Much better episode. Though the inconsistency with Fenec’s missing rifle from last episode popped right back up at the very beginning of the show as she’s dragging the assassin to Jabba’s palace. (Do they walk all the way back and forth from town???) Suddenly she has her rifle even though she didn’t have it in the last show.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Just discovered the bar manager is the main lead from Flashdance.
    Also kinda cool that they’ve included the Pyke.
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    I’m honestly really liking how these shows have been delving more into the Tuskens and their way of life.

Same! It's great to explore their culture instead of just having them be some creeps on a ridge taking cheap shots at farmers as they go by in their speeders.
  • Options
    Is this book of boba fett or dances with tuskens? I don’t get why he immerses himself so much in their culture; like he’s boba fett shouldn’t he be hell bent on like getting back to business? If it’s the near death experience of the sarlacc that changed him the writers should have worked that into the show more as opposed to digging through sand and training montages
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread Ultra!

I enjoyed "Boba Goes to Burning Man" (what I'm calling this episode due to the Playa and lizard trip vibes). Agree with Ultra about the inconsistency with the assassin. But, that doesn't bother me as much as the habit sci-fi shows have of putting their characters on fast-moving vehicles without windshields or goggles and they never get watery eyes or smacked by a bug. I'm fine with lasers, interstellar travel, and magic. But, c'mon with the no protective eyewear haha

Also, not sure why one would need a train to transport goods across the planet, when there are many, many space ships that could just land closer to where the stuff needs to be delivered, but whatever. I'm fine w assuming it was to avoid detection by Customs.

As a licensed optician I agree with the proper eye care sentiment.

Yeah, the train thing bugs me a bit as well. But mostly cause why was it on tracks in Solo buy here in BOB it just goes wherever?
  • Options
    I hope the main story line picks up some momentum in the next episode. Boba was so űber badass in mando. Now he seems like a lost elderly person.
    At the moment I am more interested in the tusken flashbacks.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Great episode. Never cared for Boba Fett and always thought he was waaaaaay overrated. Slowly becoming a Boba fan, crazy as I never thought I would.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • MasterSeedy
    5037 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Much better than Ep1.

So, I have a theory & wondered if anyone else noticed what I noticed, and if you did, if anyone thought about the same possibility that I did.
    So, not the chief, but the bad-****, speed-based warrior among the Tuskens who dresses in black? That one was doing some nasty work on the train, and showed serious skills when training Boba in the use of the Gaffi stick. None of the other Tuskens seem remotely as competent, and most of them are bigger, and most of them dress in more earth tones and less flat-black.

but you know who is small, fast, lethal, and dresses in black? That's right, Fennec Shand. You've been wondering how Boba & Fennec end up together? Well, if Boba can end up inducted into the clan, then Fennec could as well. No promises, but I put the odds of the black Tusken being Fennec at 50/50 right now.
  • Options
    If we don’t see that Wookie rip someone’s arm off then the entire series is a bust for me.
    797-722-718
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    BK is a really bad dude in the comics. I hope we see Bossk and the bug BH’s. Team up with Boba.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Much better than Ep1.

So, I have a theory & wondered if anyone else noticed what I noticed, and if you did, if anyone thought about the same possibility that I did.
    So, not the chief, but the bad-****, speed-based warrior among the Tuskens who dresses in black? That one was doing some nasty work on the train, and showed serious skills when training Boba in the use of the Gaffi stick. None of the other Tuskens seem remotely as competent, and most of them are bigger, and most of them dress in more earth tones and less flat-black.

but you know who is small, fast, lethal, and dresses in black? That's right, Fennec Shand. You've been wondering how Boba & Fennec end up together? Well, if Boba can end up inducted into the clan, then Fennec could as well. No promises, but I put the odds of the black Tusken being Fennec at 50/50 right now.

I hope not, that would be really dumb. I like them having a great warrior in their tribe.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Better than the first episode IMO.
    Hoping this series brings a couple more tuskens to the game as well as a rework to the faction itself - tis definitely time they got some attention!
  • Options
    I enjoyed Boba Goes to Burning Man what I'm calling this episode due to the Playa and lizard trip vibes.
    Agree with Ultra about the inconsistency with the assassin.

But, that doesn't bother me as much as the habit sci-fi shows have of putting their characters on fast-moving vehicles without windshields or goggles and they never get watery eyes or smacked by a bug. I'm fine with lasers, interstellar travel, and magic.

Also, not sure why one would need a train to transport goods across the planet, when there are many, many space ships that could just land closer to where the stuff needs to be delivered, but whatever.I'm fine w assuming it was to avoid detection by Customs.
  • Options
    Better than the first episode IMO.
    Hoping this series brings a couple more tuskens to the game as well as a rework to the faction itself - tis definitely time they got some attention!

Personally, I would like to see this as well.
  • Options
    Perhaps the train is easier for smuggling on planet? Most ship ports would have checks? Who knows!
  • Options
    I'm digging overall so far. Hate/love waiting week to week for more.
  • Options
    If Black Krrsantan isn't our 2nd (finally) thick, hard hitting BH tank then there truly is no hope for this game.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I actually liked the whole train flashback, it was interesting to see how they tackled the train problem, and stuff

I don't mind Boba sticking with the tuskens, but my only gripe is I don't understand why he's with them

He was kidnapped to be a slave, he got free, and whats his motivation for staying around?

I don't really know why he's not going around trying to find his armor, or go back to bounty hunting or whatever, I really don't know what his purpose is in the flashbacks, and I wish they went more into that

Did he just quit becoming a bounty hunter because some jawas stole his armor? Kinda weird he gave up on his life over that, what about his ship, his bank account and everything?

The flashback events are taking place after his escape from the sarlaac so its either during ROTJ or after ROTJ, so the empire may or may not be around (on its last days) and I'm surprised we didn't get to see that (post-liberation)

Didn't figure Boba to be the kind person who quits everything in his life after surviving a near death experience once, given his profession and decided to live among the first group of people he finds

I mean I don't mind him staying with tuskens and doing whatever but I wish I knew why
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    I actually liked the whole train flashback, it was interesting to see how they tackled the train problem, and stuff

I don't mind Boba sticking with the tuskens, but my only gripe is I don't understand why he's with them

He was kidnapped to be a slave, he got free, and whats his motivation for staying around?

I don't really know why he's not going around trying to find his armor, or go back to bounty hunting or whatever, I really don't know what his purpose is in the flashbacks, and I wish they went more into that

Did he just quit becoming a bounty hunter because some jawas stole his armor? Kinda weird he gave up on his life over that, what about his ship, his bank account and everything?

The flashback events are taking place after his escape from the sarlaac so its either during ROTJ or after ROTJ, so the empire may or may not be around (on its last days) and I'm surprised we didn't get to see that (post-liberation)

Didn't figure Boba to be the kind person who quits everything in his life after surviving a near death experience once, given his profession and decided to live among the first group of people he finds

I mean I don't mind him staying with tuskens and doing whatever but I wish I knew why

I think he is changing into a more honorable person. These flashbacks are showing why. He is bonding with the Tuskens and they learn to respect each other. It is like he was reborn when he emerged from the sarlaac pit into a different person.
  • Options

Imagine living your whole life with a target on your back, everyone out to kill you. Then, one day you find yourself a nobody, these people have no clue who you are. In an attempt to escape you become honored by them. It's refreshing and the mutual respect earned buys you freedom from these captors.

We know Boba is not going to stay, he does go looking for his armor, gets his ship back, and gets back into his old life in a way. But Boba has always been a smart businessman, and looks to his own interests in the end. What I'm curious is if now that a couple years have passed if we'll see him work with the Tuskans while Daimyo, or if there was a worse tragedy the suffer yet to be shown.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anyone notice the Omega theme played when he spared the pikes.
  • Options
    He was kidnapped to be a slave, he got free, and whats his motivation for staying around.

Did he just quit becoming a bounty hunter because some jawas stole his armor.
    Kinda weird he gave up on his life over that, what about his ship, his bank account and everything.

The flashback events are taking place after his escape from the sarlaac so its either during ROTJ or after ROTJ, so the empire may or may not be around on its last days and I'm surprised we didn't get to see that liberation.

Didn't figure Boba to be the kind person who quits everything in his life after surviving a near death experience once, given his profession and decided to live among the first group of people he finds.

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    He was kidnapped to be a slave, he got free, and whats his motivation for staying around.

Did he just quit becoming a bounty hunter because some jawas stole his armor.
    Kinda weird he gave up on his life over that, what about his ship, his bank account and everything.

The flashback events are taking place after his escape from the sarlaac so its either during ROTJ or after ROTJ, so the empire may or may not be around on its last days and I'm surprised we didn't get to see that liberation.

Didn't figure Boba to be the kind person who quits everything in his life after surviving a near death experience once, given his profession and decided to live among the first group of people he finds.

4bijlwr1539s.png