This GC Hurts

2Next

Replies

  • Bossk R5 lead
    Greef R5
    Mando R7
    Boba R8
    Dengar R5

    1 try red crate.

    I guess I am lucky that han shot dengar at the beginning so no others get hurts.
  • Its like these bells don't understand this is a game, not a chore that needs loads of retries to even try and get a win.

    But, after seeing how quickly they killed conquest, I'm not surprised they ruin everything else.

    Gotta make sure one of your latest pay to play toons looks amazing, but I bet a players version of Dash is trash
  • I agree. This challenge is trash.
  • I used Bossk, Greef, Boba, Mando, and Fennec. All at R5 or higher. It took about ten attempts and finally Dash didn't AOE and wipe half or more of my team. If he just does a basic and then you can land an ability block on him with Boba, it should work for you. Fennec's basic does multiple attacks which gets to contract faster, then you disintegrate Dash, then Vandor, then it shouldn't be too rough after that. (I did have one come down to Han against my team and he kept one shotting them and I lost.)

    Unfortunately, yet another event that is almost purely reliant on RNG. Nothing to do with skill, or with having your characters built up. Just plain RNG.
  • Monel
    2555 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    That tip made a difference?

    What, before when you were using Boba you thought, "Nah, I won't use my AoE because preventing opponents from using their specials won't help"?

    Seriously, Boba using an AoE is about the most obvious play there is. The question is whether or not Boba and the Mandalorian are even alive after the opening outburst from Dash, et al.

    And the fact that if you AOE all 5 of them counter attack is rather troublesome. Funny thing, I didn't know Han and Chewie were part of the prepared team! It's almost as if they added two meta characters and gave them prepared capabilities to make it more stupid! lol

    Dash's lead gives all scoundrel allies prepared. Relics are needed, end game is end game not g12+
  • Monel wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    That tip made a difference?

    What, before when you were using Boba you thought, "Nah, I won't use my AoE because preventing opponents from using their specials won't help"?

    Seriously, Boba using an AoE is about the most obvious play there is. The question is whether or not Boba and the Mandalorian are even alive after the opening outburst from Dash, et al.

    And the fact that if you AOE all 5 of them counter attack is rather troublesome. Funny thing, I didn't know Han and Chewie were part of the prepared team! It's almost as if they added two meta characters and gave them prepared capabilities to make it more stupid! lol

    Dash's lead gives all scoundrel allies prepared. Relics are needed, end game is end game not g12+

    Ah, yes, because I totally just imagined the last 20 or so GCs that I got red crate on with between 0 and 2 reliced characters. I have an R8 boba, yet I'm not bothering with this one because it's way too overtuned for literally no reason.

    Almost every GC to date has been more about finding the correct team than anything else. That last OR one, my G7 canderous was 100% the MVP. Only thing higher gear would've done for him was make him not die as fast.

    But... high gear and survivability doesn't matter in this one, considering half of my R7-8 GL Rey + CAT team was killed before they even took a turn. Y'know, the hardest to kill team in the game, where every character on the team has over a 300k (or is it 400k?) total health pool at minimum? Sure, that was still a win, because Rey being Rey still wrecked them, but the fact I even had a single character on that team die without getting a turn off is... ridiculous, considering this team we're fighting isn't going to do anywhere close to that outside of this GC, and the team we're expected to use has absolutely nowhere near that level of power, especially considering Scion Boba isn't even actually available yet.
    Reminder that this means they literally were killed off from above 50% health, as Rey's damage immunity didn't proc.
  • f8n6om6h7l3g.png
    kg9clx0pcra4.png

    Perseverance.

    Who am I kidding, it's an Imperial ton of RNG.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Plus the modifier is wrong too. It states "Whenever a unit lands a debuff they gain 1 stack of Imperial Reign" but in fact it's whenever an enemy unit is hurt by an attack the enemy unit gains 1 stack.

    That’s because whenever a Buffed Scoundrel enemy is hurt by an attack, they inflict an irresistable Defense Down on the attacker…
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Its like these bells don't understand this is a game, not a chore that needs loads of retries to even try and get a win.

    But, after seeing how quickly they killed conquest, I'm not surprised they ruin everything else.

    Gotta make sure one of your latest pay to play toons looks amazing, but I bet a players version of Dash is trash

    I have R5 dash, he's awesome.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    f8n6om6h7l3g.png
    kg9clx0pcra4.png

    Perseverance.

    Who am I kidding, it's an Imperial ton of RNG.

    From what I have seen it basically requires remodding all the BH with your fastest 5 sets. Then it requires RNG to the extent you can Boosk and Greef all assist on young han to get contract. Then you need to mandonihilate someone.

    If you don't have 5 sets of mods that get all these toons 320 speedish, this GC is a nightmare.
  • Vendi1983
    4857 posts Member
    edited January 10
    @Mephisto_style don't target Young Han. I went after OG Chewie with Jango lead.

    If you hit Young Han Mando can't feed anyone TM because he can't crit.

    You only have to hit Young Han for Bossk lead.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style don't target Young Han. I went after OG Chewie with Jango lead.

    If you hit Young Han Mando can't feed anyone TM because he can't crit.

    You only have to hit Young Han for Bossk lead.

    I spent 10 minutes remodding, 10 minutes trying new openings. Exited with the gold box
Sign In or Register to comment.