Conquest Glitch

C2helen
3 posts Member
edited January 2022
At the end of the asector 3 in Easy mode of the Conquest challenge, your squad must beat Han Solo squad. But every time Han Solo is eliminated it ends the fight and tells you that you lost. This is a glitch because I am supposed to beat him to move on to next Sector. It shouldn't tell me I failed.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mw05qnmtrbom.png
  • You have to kill all the others, but still have han alive to win.
  • C2helen wrote: »
    At the end of the asector 3 in Easy mode of the Conquest challenge, your squad must beat Han Solo squad. But every time Han Solo is eliminated it ends the fight and tells you that you lost. This is a glitch because I am supposed to beat him to move on to next Sector. It shouldn't tell me I failed.

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suite, is it?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    C2helen wrote: »

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suite, is it?

Um
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH