Which direction to farm?

Heyyy everyone, thanks for taking some time to help me out!
So currently I'm not very sure on what should I be going for with my current roster.

Some say that having more quality squads is better than just a few super core teams. So with my current roster, what do yall think I should farm for.

My goal was actually just to rush for GAS but should I just rush for GAS or should I shift my focus to building side teams such as CLS, IMPS, GG, DR etc.

My current roster:
https://swgoh.gg/p/922929637/characters/

Replies

• I don’t necessarily see an issue with rushing GAS, and if you want to finish your original goal, go for it. That being said, you have some serious work to do to get there. I would get CLS and Drevan functional first if I was in your situation.
    3v3 FTW
  • I really like southeast.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I really like southeast.

I think that southwest has better soil.
  • Drove all around the northern part of the US last year and they had a lot of corn growing everywhere you looked.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Heyyy everyone, thanks for taking some time to help me out!
    So currently I'm not very sure on what should I be going for with my current roster.

Some say that having more quality squads is better than just a few super core teams. So with my current roster, what do yall think I should farm for.

My goal was actually just to rush for GAS but should I just rush for GAS or should I shift my focus to building side teams such as CLS, IMPS, GG, DR etc.

My current roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/922929637/characters/

My advice, see how far you are with GAS. If you're almost done with unlocking him, continue and work afterwards on other teams. If you are at the first stages, you can sure abondon the rush and continue easier farms.

I'm currently rushing for my first GL, and afterwards I will take the time to build other teams like CLS, DR, JKR, ...