The ROLO Omicron is worth it.

DaPozzi
4 posts Member
edited January 17
Placed it during phase one of Geonosis LSTB and it did not disappoint. The team comp I used was Rolo r3, Capt. Han r3, Chew-pio r3, R2 r7, and Lando r5.

It made the TB more fun overall and allowed me to platoon cls and Han and chewie, so more of my guild that don’t have as large of a roster could do more.

10/10 would recommend.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Did you pulled a 4/4? Also, did you try her on other phases? Do you think she is worth pairing with CLS, from a JKL owner -far from JML- perspective?
  • Yeah, I tried in all phases, the game crashed in phase one after I had one wave, so I wasn’t sure yet, but she 4/4 in phase 2,3,&4.
    She is worth pairing with cls, but I think there’s a lot of value in being able to platoon him if you can. Cls does help the team, but I like the aoe from lando and r2, makes quick work of the B droids. So really I wouldn’t change out chewpio or capt Han for cls.
  • What zetas does your team have?
  • All of them. Unfortunately I couldn’t tell you the lowest possible requirements. I did have a guildmate use Han and chewie in place of lando and chewpio and they were successful 4/4 in phase 4.
  • I'm unlocking JML at the moment (grinding for tickets), with chewpio and R2's number crunch are the only ones I have out of your line up.
  • +1
    I platoon CLS, rolo lead the rest of the team and 4/4 from phase 1 to 4.
  • DaPozzi wrote: »
    Placed it during phase one of Geonosis LSTB and it did not disappoint. The team comp I used was Rolo r3, Capt. Han r3, Chew-pio r3, R2 r7, and Lando r5.

It made the TB more fun overall and allowed me to platoon cls and Han and chewie, so more of my guild that don’t have as large of a roster could do more.

10/10 would recommend.

People underestimate captain han. He's great with lots of teams. This is good to know, I hope that at some point soon omnomnicrons are like zetas where we get one every couple months and eventually one a month is normal.

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • That’s interesting! I thought her omicron was meant for newer players and guilds to get through Hoth TB. I’ll have to start considering hers for Geonosis once I’ve finished up with Kyle Katarn.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DaPozzi wrote: »

10/10 would recommend.

You can't be putting this kind of fire in a post without some mod info my man
  • flux_rono
    1602 posts Member
    edited January 14
    i also used her, she did pretty well for me, only losing 1 fight where the first wave has a tactical droid on it weirdly. i did her with, Cap Han, lando/raid Han (depending on if i deployed Han or not) and both chewies. she was really fun to use.

https://swgoh.gg/p/627481719/characters/ my mods can be seen here

a phase 2 video I did as well, close at the end but still good
  • Have the omicron as well, so I can help out the Guild with platoons, it's even easier with her lead compared to CLS.