oQGJ change

Replies

• I just zetad and omicroned qgj and literally the next day you nerf it! I want my mats back!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    kasfunatu wrote: »
    tbh I am confused by the bug anyway... it sounded like the offense generated from the leadership bonus was still applying after the leader died... leadership bonuses don't normally disappear when leader dies (unless it explicitly says so) so unless every leadership is bugged, this was not the reason.

I agree, I don't think it was a bug either, it would've been bugged if the original text said QGJ gives away his base offense x 400%, but like everything else in the game, one unit transferring X% of his stats includes buffs and debuffs, other uniques, lead abilities etc unless otherwise stated (such as transfer stats only at the start of encounter like R2)

Because in this case, another possible bug is that if QGJ is killed while demoralized, other units will be getting 50% less stats transferred for 2 turns

Yes this seems correct.
    Also GAS, WAT Vader and the rest wasn’t bugged. This seems like something CG like to do nowadays milk us for resources and when a lot of users have it they nerf them.

The lesson must be don’t spend any cash on a cg game because the thing you buy will most likely be something less sooner or later.
  • Qgjgate, common devs, refund it please. I know you can do it!
  • Themy wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    So can an anything with a Thrawn (fracture JKA and its auto win).

Read JKA's kit again. He gets a bonus turn. Now read Fracture. It prevents bonus TM. It's not the same thing. Fracture does not work. I have first hand experience... :'(
    BB is in no way a guarantee. If Wreckers stun fails you will get wiped out.

fracture should work, other then raid bosses, GLs, and that one clone in DS geo, it should prevent any turn from taking place until they leave fracture, yes anakin can get his bonus turn (aka the TM) but he shouldn't act on it as far as I know

BONUS TURN is not turn meter gain.

Anakin will get his Bonus Turn, but because Fracture sets his Speed to 0 he can’t actually take that turn. He’ll just go as soon as Fracture expires (unless he loses TM or dies).

Same way it works with getting NS Zombie to -100% Speed and then doing a TM swap with Thrawn. She still won’t move.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Prediction: CG will divert attention to something else in hopes of ending the interest here. They will say they are discussing refund options internally, seeking the best solution and will keep us apprised. Then nerf SLKR. It will be like stomping on your foot to get you to forget they slammed your hand with the car door. At which time they will drop some new pos ineffectual champ and increase it's drop rate over the weekend.

Lol
  • flux_rono wrote: »

Read JKA's kit again. He gets a bonus turn. Now read Fracture. It prevents bonus TM. It's not the same thing. Fracture does not work. I have first hand experience... :'(

fracture should work, other then raid bosses, GLs, and that one clone in DS geo, it should prevent any turn from taking place until they leave fracture, yes anakin can get his bonus turn (aka the TM) but he shouldn't act on it as far as I know

He does. Again, personal experience and it was not fun.

yeah, I just tried, fractured Anakin, and he never moved until after the fracture ended, I half health-ed Kenobi and Yoda while he was fractured, and killed Kenobi, he just stayed still. Padme did a nice cleanse during it, but anakin stayed still doing nothing
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Themy wrote: »

Anakin will get his Bonus Turn, but because Fracture sets his Speed to 0 he can’t actually take that turn. He’ll just go as soon as Fracture expires (unless he loses TM or dies).

Same way it works with getting NS Zombie to -100% Speed and then doing a TM swap with Thrawn. She still won’t move.

Fracture prevents both bonus attacks AND bonus TM.
    aza8v9j60d24.png
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator

See^

Bonus Turn Meter is the same as Turn Meter gain
  • Ultra wrote: »

See^

Bonus TM = TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= Bonus TM
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

See^

Bonus TM = TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= Bonus TM

true. but still bonus turn with speed=0 = standing still until fracture ends
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    I understand you take no pride in your product, but can you at least refund the omicron for QGJ?

I understand you take no pride in your product, but can you at least refund the omicron for QGJ?

• flux_rono wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

See^

Bonus TM = TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= TM Gain

Bonus Turn =/= Bonus TM

true. but still bonus turn with speed=0 = standing still until fracture ends

See:
    TargetEadu wrote: »

• How about keep the thread on track and pursue the refund? :shrug:
  • I dont think we have chance for refund, it just shows how much they dont care about community at all. And only about the money.
  • "I am altering the omicron. Pray I don't alter it any further."
  • aerohead88
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Some of us "old-timers" put the Zeta on QGJ's lead back in the day when he was meta. I was one of them. Therefore I don't expect to get QGJ's zeta back.
    However, I DO expect to get my OMNI mats back for QGJ. I gave QGJ his omni b/c I expected him to do EXTREMELY well against against some GL's in GAC. Now CG has effectively deactivated QGJ's omni if there's a GL present on either side.
    That's a HARD CHANGE to the omni that wasn't there before.
    I can understand if there was a stat-sharing calculation error that buffed the jedi WAY MORE than intended after QGJ died. That being said, all you needed to do was fix the stat-sharing calculation error. However, CG took the extra step of changing QGJ's omni that basically turns it off if there's a GL present on either side. I invested an Omni to get a particular ability. It is unfair to change it afterwards without offering a refund of the Omni mats.
    I would NOT have given QGJ his Omni as it is right now. Not only that, but I should get relic mats refunded also. After I gave QGJ his Omni, I bumped up QGJ's relic level to R5 because I expected to use him regularly in GAC. Please don't make me eat the Omni and the relic mats too...
  • What about the QGJ Omicron nerf? I levelled up Kit Fisto, Ima Gun Di and Luminara for this team to relics and gave him the omicron. I want all that refunded. REFUND NOW.
  • What about the QGJ Omicron nerf? I levelled up Kit Fisto, Ima Gun Di and Luminara for this team to relics and gave him the omicron. I want all that refunded. REFUND NOW.

I want my energy, credits and currency back, because I unlocked QGJ and the other Jedis only because of his Omicron.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Anyone surprised by this, hasn’t been around long enough. Remember the great nerf Summer of 2021? There will be no refunds, the devs do not care. They work for a company to make profits. That is all.
  • Konju wrote: »
    Anyone surprised by this, hasn’t been around long enough. Remember the great nerf Summer of 2021? There will be no refunds, the devs do not care. They work for a company to make profits. That is all.

But they did refund some things associated with that, didn't they?
  • el_mago wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »

But they did refund some things associated with that, didn't they?

Yes they refunded any relic mats in excess of the GL requirements (both JKA Vader and GAS were required at R7, so they refunded any R8 mats invested in them), hence those of us with memories asking for the Omi refunded and QGJ's relics downgraded to R3 (GL req level) and those mats refunded as well.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Tuareg111 wrote: »
    What about the QGJ Omicron nerf? I levelled up Kit Fisto, Ima Gun Di and Luminara for this team to relics and gave him the omicron. I want all that refunded. REFUND NOW.

I want my energy, credits and currency back, because I unlocked QGJ and the other Jedis only because of his Omicron.

QGJ is needed for Kenobi,

JKA is needed for SEE

so no loss there
  • I checked in so I could get an answer for those who are asking about a refund.

We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity. This change did not hit that bar.
  • 6 pages and not a word from anyone from CG, but they find the time to respond about a potential buff/nerf to the SLKR counter to LV.
  • I checked in so I could get an answer for those who are asking about a refund.

We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity. This change did not hit that bar.

QGJ is no longer affected by his own Leader ability, or at least the Omicron of it. Why isn’t that a fundamental change?

Really? I mean really? You nerfed his damage and made his omicron completely useless if GL’s are present. How does that not change the identity of the ability.

First you guys made it seem like the damage was granting more than stated in the text, like a bug, but instead just reworked the calculations because you didn’t like the amount making it grant 50% less offense. Change one.

Then you guys sold it as working against GL’s (aside from the QGJ death must occur before other Jedi) but then made the whole thing not work. Change 2

That’s ridiculous and very disingenuous. You can let whoever made this decision know that they’re flat out wrong in this. Disgusting

Preposterous!

This isn't even true. You issued refunds for Dark Trooper when you didn't even change his kit. You changed SEE's kit so that he couldn't be counters by Troopers with Dark Trooper. Total ****.

Exactly who has this opinion? And why is this the standard? I know CG/EA are doing fine with $ as they currently operate, but sheesh.
  • how is a change to how the ability interacts with GLs not fundamental? this isnt just a nerf to the damage, which I can understand, this was a change to a core reason why so many people picked it
This discussion has been closed.