Datcha (l)
Jawa
Ugnaught
Eeth koth
Ima gundi

Who wins this fight? Droids vs Anti 25 votes

Droid team
56%
Mephisto_styleKhorvog_Karbossadark_ninja187SidiousIsPikachuSagefireMegadeth3700Soul_JahToukaiirvvriTheoKhalifa0LanandordUglukGolazoDeHouserKILOLEO 14 votes
Jawas and Allies
44%
HyperalloyDarthbanePlague_IncDanP91Juan1232Milly_htowmBigalTSWPandamanTheMadTwadderTheDukeofDukes22Alexone 11 votes

Replies

• Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Droid team
    I use jawa and Dathcha, and I get massacred by Droid teams. anti-droid characters are too squishy against ig86 and 88 when poggle buffs them

Edit: not to mention the insane amount of Turn Meter boosts they get off crits
  • DanP91
    27 posts Member
    Jawas and Allies
    I used Lum (L), Datcha, jawa, poggle and IG86. Full droid teams are a breeze. The only trouble I have is when Poe is involved. Datcha and Jawa are faster than the droids with poggle buff and two AOE and most are stunned. One heal from Lum and its game over. I climb up arena on their back lol...but this is not a full anti droid team I guess
  • Droid team
    not enough information. was this arena ? gw ? who got more stars and gears ?
    i can also show you video of Aayla (L), QGJ, Barris, Lumi, JC winning phasma, kylo, dooku, sidios, fives.
    but the dark siders had less stars, so ofc Aayla led team, which will resist a lot - healing immunes, stuns, speedDowns, DoT - will win.

i still bet on droid team cause the anti-droid will need to be very high, and ugnaught is bad no matter what :)
  • DanP91
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Jawas and Allies
    Multiple AOE stun against droids and ability block chances are killer. You can take 2 or more out before they get a turn
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Droid team
    Droids are very good very hard to beat
  • Jawas and Allies
    I don't even have any anti-droid characters and I love fighting droid teams, even with Poe. They're hilariously weak. They have one round of high damage turns, then drop like flies. :D

I always feel like it's little kids running droid teams... LMFAO they're so sad...
  • Jawas and Allies
    KILOLEO wrote: »
    Droids are very good very hard to beat

As @DanP91 said, I climb up arena on the backs of these kitten droid teams. They're so pathetic and always the same variations it's hilarious.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Whichever the human is controlling, most likely. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.