How about some GOOD news?

2Next

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    The best change happened this year, my Lord Vader got even worse with the addition of Iden Versio 😎

I can't wait until they nerf Iden 'to avoid an unintended win against Lord Vader'....
    Fgs, when will CG realize that either they nerf half of current chatacters in game OR buff up LV a bit.

She's safe as long as she isn't farmable, only after that will they suddenly realize that there is some "unintended" interaction. Or there will be another GL by that time and LV will lose his new toy status so there will be no nerf...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Tbh I just expect something that’ll cause chaos like if they make Starkiller required for feats in the next round of conquests.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    hopefully, we get road ahead in the next 2 weeks.
  • bap1234 wrote: »
    hopefully, we get road ahead in the next 2 weeks.

could be Tuesday since Bobas road ahead came out a day after mauls third conquest finished.
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Tbh I just expect something that’ll cause chaos like if they make Starkiller required for feats in the next round of conquests.

Lol that would be so dumb …. Oh, wait…..
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Well, this round required Bad Batch, and the Legends characters are the next new thing...