Looking to join

Ok so I'm lvl 71 I play this game everyday during breaks at work I have never even heard of guild before the news letter update can anyone explain great detail or give me a link to a discussion containing info on guilds in this game such as how I join. I don't see an option in-game to do this. The benefits of being Ina guild and whatever other info there is. I've been playing this game nonstop since December

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Only know what was in the announcement...something about guild daily activities and a new currency as a reward to be spend on guild shipments. Who's to say what's in those shipments.

Note: So, looking for optimal progression, it makes sense to be in a guild just because it will get you progressing faster. It will also be awesome. :)

I'm really curious about what Raids will look like.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Thnx I still have no idea out how to join. Is it solely out of game as of now?
  • Fade5x
    73 posts Member
    Ya until the update is release then guilds can start collecting challenges and such.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Check here there are already a lot of out of game guilds formed.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
    The thread from Jesse has the basics of the guilds at the top.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Yeah, it's not live yet. Right now, people have forum-lead/organized guilds using other mobile chat aps like LINE, BAND, and kik. It will be cool one the update with it goes live.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Fairy Tail
    Leader: Savage Vic
    Description: I have a love for the anime Fairy Tail. I'm sure i'm not the only one and I want to make a guild with the same name following the same ideals. Together we can find out whether fairies really have tails!
    Requirements: I just want people who actually play wether it's daily or every other. I want players who still have fun in this game , not the usual people that complain every day.
    About me: I'm P2P . I've spent less than $100 on the game though. I've been top 10 in my server for a good time with a 24K power team. However I have the opportunity to make a whole lot better team.
    Quick Little Things
    You don't have to watch the show to join. If you feel like this guild holds the ideals that you'd like in your guild then join. Just send me a message.
    BTW
    You sound like a great player. I have a max Koth, poggle, boba, lumi, IG 86, phasma, and i'm working on more but I have a lot of 6 stars. If this sounds good to you then just send me a message. We're now 4 members instead of just me, but we want to keep that number growing with a diversity of levels not just all high ranked people. This way we can help the little guy out and grow together. Let me know if you're interested
This discussion has been closed.