“We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity”.

2Next

Replies

  • Strange game, the only winning move is not to play lol

    Tic Tac Toe with an expansion pass to go first.

    You still never really win, but it makes you feel better about not winning.

    Now if only there was an expansion pass to go second… hmmm…
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Strange game, the only winning move is not to play lol

    Tic Tac Toe with an expansion pass to go first.

    You still never really win, but it makes you feel better about not winning.

    Now if only there was an expansion pass to go second… hmmm…

    "Hello Joshua" :)
  • Easist move is to quit the game. I did 2 weeks ago. Freedom. No more 3 hours a day. My life is a lot better. This game is comparable to being on drugs. You plan your day on getting high. You leave public events early. This game is disgusting.
  • Easist move is to quit the game. I did 2 weeks ago. Freedom. No more 3 hours a day. My life is a lot better. This game is comparable to being on drugs. You plan your day on getting high. You leave public events early. This game is disgusting.

    You are actually more correct than you think. Mobile games prey on those with addictive personalities. Flashing lights, coins dropping, the Vegas atmosphere are all designed to trigger players.
  • Return all of the round/event rewards you garnered for having the omicron,
    Then you can have your omicron mats back
  • It's an absolute joke. The only reason they aren't refunding it is because they've put their chips on omicrons and want more people paying astronomical prices on omicron packs. Taking 20 of them away from a player is a huge hit.

    If anyone put money into QGJ and company I wouldn't blame them for getting it back. If they want to play these games, so can you and you'd be 100% in the right to do so.
  • Return all of the round/event rewards you garnered for having the omicron,
    Then you can have your omicron mats back

    Where do I sign up for this deal?
  • Byakuya wrote: »
    Its working as it reads, you only put it on cos you heard it was op and wanted an unfair advantage

    They changed the wording and the function. The offense boost (the most important part of the Omi) used to work when GLs were on the field, just not the GAS-like ability. Now QGJ basically doesn't have an Omi if there is a GL on either side of the field. I would say not being able to be used with or against a GL heavily alters his core identity.
  • You know what they say “if it’s free it’s not CG.”
  • Whaleathon wrote: »
    You know what they say “if it’s free it’s not CG.”

    Lol
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Padriach wrote: »
    And they refunded Old Daka, seams like a softer reason for a refund then than now. *shrug*

    that was then

    At the end of the day, CG has the right to decide when materials should be refunded, even if they gave refund for a similar scenario over 3 years ago

    Basically it comes down to "Suck it up buttercup"

    That's a really bad argument to make, not as an argument itself but as how it makes them look. If they can't be consistent even with this, then just how little credibility do they even have?
  • Byakuya wrote: »
    Its working as it reads, you only put it on cos you heard it was op and wanted an unfair advantage

    They changed the wording and the function. The offense boost (the most important part of the Omi) used to work when GLs were on the field, just not the GAS-like ability. Now QGJ basically doesn't have an Omi if there is a GL on either side of the field. I would say not being able to be used with or against a GL heavily alters his core identity.

    Its still awesome, drop your OQGJ team at defense, force your opponent waste a GL on him.
    Its nearly impossible to get full banner without a GL while attacking OQGJ even they're undergeared.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Its working as it reads, you only put it on cos you heard it was op and wanted an unfair advantage

    They changed the wording and the function. The offense boost (the most important part of the Omi) used to work when GLs were on the field, just not the GAS-like ability. Now QGJ basically doesn't have an Omi if there is a GL on either side of the field. I would say not being able to be used with or against a GL heavily alters his core identity.

    Its still awesome, drop your OQGJ team at defense, force your opponent waste a GL on him.
    Its nearly impossible to get full banner without a GL while attacking OQGJ even they're undergeared.

    Bad Batch
  • The other thread was closed because “it was getting off topic.” I’ve started a new thread requesting more clarity on this topic given there was a bug on CG’s side. I understand that the verbiage change in his kit didn’t hit the bar for refund, but surely since there was also a bug in the code, there is a precedent to provide a refund based on a cg error
  • 52ldz6hssn9p.gif
  • TVF
    31655 posts Member
    But didn't Doja already say no refunds?
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This is the most anti-player thing they have ever done.

    Even if they said no refunds, this thread should live forever to remind us all of this garbage.
  • I think his bee ess explanation has contributed to this topic not dying.
  • TVF wrote: »
    But didn't Doja already say no refunds?

    Dojas statement said the change to his kit didn’t meet a bar to provide a refund. It didn’t mention that there was also bug in the kit. If resources are wasted based on a cg bug, rather than a cognizant change, these are two different scenarios which set two different precedents. This may seem like it’s nitpicking, but I believe the difference is significant.
  • I also want a refund. For both the omicron and zeta.
  • Omi refund needed.
  • This thread should be longer. Can't silence the player base. Clearly a massive change in skills for QGJ. Nobody would have invested the Omicron or Zeta in this version.
  • I feel like I got bamboozled. Bad Batch easily beats him on Defense, as do many others. He concept of having your opponent possibly using a GL to defeat his squad clearly never worked out.
  • This thread should be longer. Can't silence the player base. Clearly a massive change in skills for QGJ. Nobody would have invested the Omicron or Zeta in this version.

    ba19gdv6ev79.jpeg
  • TVF
    31655 posts Member
    Tone_Loc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    But didn't Doja already say no refunds?

    Dojas statement said the change to his kit didn’t meet a bar to provide a refund. It didn’t mention that there was also bug in the kit. If resources are wasted based on a cg bug, rather than a cognizant change, these are two different scenarios which set two different precedents. This may seem like it’s nitpicking, but I believe the difference is significant.

    I mean good luck with that, like I said he already stated no refunds no matter how you feel about it.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.