Endar Spire (Capital Ship)- Kit Idea V2

Zombefyer
595 posts Member
edited February 2022
Shoutout to @Ichiraikou for helping me!
Lore:
The Endar Spire was a Hammerhead-class cruiser that served with the Galactic Republic Navy during the Jedi Civil War. In 3956 BBY, it was assigned to Jedi Knight Bastila Shan and crewed by, among others, veteran commander Carth Onasi, Ensign Trask Ulgo, Revan, and several Republic soldiers. It was part of a larger Jedi battle fleet, designed to stop the invading fleets of Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Malak's Sith Empire.

8eh127k05b52.jpg

yj5e1n2a6871.jpg

Affiliation: Light
Class: Capital Ship
Factions: Jedi, Old Republic
Fleet Commander: Bastila Shan

Point-Defense Battery (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Evasion Down for 3 turns. Old Republic and Jedi allies gain 15% Turn Meter. This attack can’t be evaded and has an additional 15% chance of scoring a critical hit.

Battle Meditation (Special, Crew) (Cooldown: 4)
Grant all units Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. Jedi and Old Republic allies also gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. These buffs can’t be prevented.
Inflict Offense Down and Critical Damage Down on all enemies for 2 turns, which can’t be evaded or resisted. When these debuffs expire from an enemy, dispel all buffs from them, which can’t be evaded.

Rendili Engineering (Special) (Cooldown: 2)
Dispel Target Lock from target ally and grant them Chaff and Defense Up for 3 turns, which can’t be prevented. If that ally was Jedi or Old Republic, also grant them 50% Turn Meter and reduce their cooldowns by 1.

Tractor Beam (Ultimate) (Cooldown: 6)
Inflict Ability Block on the enemy Capital Ship for 2 turns, and inflict Marked and Vulnerable on the weakest enemy for 2 turns. These debuffs can’t be evaded, resisted, copied, or dispelled. Grant all allies Chaff and Offense Up for 2 turns, which can’t be prevented, and call them to assist on the Marked enemy. This ability starts on cooldown.

For the Old Republic (Unique)
All units have +30% Critical Chance. Whenever any unit scores a critical hit, the Endar Spire gains 5% Turn Meter and the enemy Capital Ship loses 5% Turn Meter.
Old Republic and Jedi allies take reduced damage from percentage Health damage effects, have +50% Counter Chance, and damage they receive is reduced by 30%. While an Old Republic or Jedi ally has Chaff, they recover 5% Health and Protection at the start of every turn. Whenever an Old Republic or Jedi ally gains or loses Chaff, they dispel all debuffs from themselves and gain 10% Turn Meter.
Reinforcement Bonus: Reinforcements gain Chaff and Defense Up for 3 turns.
Post edited by Zombefyer on

Replies

• Sebek wrote: »
    What are the cooldowns of special abilities?

Just put them in.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    What are the cooldowns of special abilities?

Just put them in.

Alright.
    The kit itself looks good i think.

All it needs is an Old Republic fleet and it'll be viable
  • Jar_Jar_Lover123
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    I might change the ultimate ability block duration to 2 turns because 3 seems like it would be a bit much, other than that, the kit seems fine
    Post edited by Jar_Jar_Lover123 on
  • This is cool, I think endar spire vs leviathan is a much better option then the ravager. For leviathan I would make it the only capital ship that needed two crew and make Admiral karath part of it with Malak