Finn

Does anyone have Finn? if so, whats your opinion of his skills and where he fits with others on your teams.

Replies

• I have Finn at level 1 so I'm interested in this question.
  • On paper, poe looks 100x better.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I've leveled up finn quite a bit and he really isn't useful in my experience.
  • I know some people have him. Either through luck or purchasing the movie pack. I haven't heard a word about his abilities
  • Oh, not cool :(
  • Oh not good to hear. I've been prioritizing him over kylo ren as he struck me as someone that could work well in an evasion/tank group. I haven't invested in his gear or levels yet though.

His takedown ability seems really nice in this kind of group with otherwise low damage.

How far have you leveled / geared him @moddom ?
  • i leveled him to level 48 gear lvl 4 just to test and was unimpressed. My team is already fairly good however so I could be somewhat biased but I really didn't like him at all.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    One thing I've learned in all my years of playing games, when more than 2 new characters come out at once, some get over looked because at first the don't seem that great so no one really tries anything with them.

Sometimes them characters being over looked turn out to actually be better than the ones everyone jumped on. I've not really heard or seen anyone useing any new characters except phasma, and kylo. Biggest reason is these 2 fit in the groups most are running. I hear nothing about the other 4 ( I'm actually more interested in Rey but no one talks about her ). Rey better be great because I didn't buy the pack and farming her shards are like farming dookus, happy with 1 a day. I've been doing 6 tries a day one her since they came out, I have 8 shards so far.
  • Breetai wrote: »
    One thing I've learned in all my years of playing games, when more than 2 new characters come out at once, some get over looked because at first the don't seem that great so no one really tries anything with them.

Sometimes them characters being over looked turn out to actually be better than the ones everyone jumped on. I've not really heard or seen anyone useing any new characters except phasma, and kylo. Biggest reason is these 2 fit in the groups most are running. I hear nothing about the other 4 ( I'm actually more interested in Rey but no one talks about her ). Rey better be great because I didn't buy the pack and farming her shards are like farming dookus, happy with 1 a day. I've been doing 6 tries a day one her since they came out, I have 8 shards so far.

I have a feeling once a few people start utilising her, a lot more will jump on the bandwagon. I have heard her damage output is insane.
  • moddom
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Breetai wrote: »
    One thing I've learned in all my years of playing games, when more than 2 new characters come out at once, some get over looked because at first the don't seem that great so no one really tries anything with them. Sometimes them characters being over looked turn out to actually be better than the ones everyone jumped on. I've not really heard or seen anyone useing any new characters except phasma, and kylo. Biggest reason is these 2 fit in the groups most are running. I hear nothing about the other 4 ( I'm actually more interested in Rey but no one talks about her ). Rey better be great because I didn't buy the pack and farming her shards are like farming dookus, happy with 1 a day. I've been doing 6 tries a day one her since they came out, I have 8 shards so far.

She doesn't come in the 100$ pack, I bought it. They give you 4 star Finn and Kylo and give you more shards for poe and phasma. You won't see much about rey because unless people got lucky with packs not many people have her.
  • apparently my last comment felt like quoting twice and doesn't want to be fixed. Sorry for that lol.
  • Lol. Well that explains why only phasma and kylo are being used. Once I seen the pack was $100 I didn't even bother looking to see what's inside.

I really expect Rey to become a staple in meta game once people start getting her. He skills are impressive and the fact she will not be dodged by sid as she isn't jedi
  • As it stands does it even matter? If you have maxxed characters you can pretty much beat anyone, lol.
  • That's true, but sometimes sid does give me issues due to running 4 Jedi ( unless sid is leader then its 3 as I bring in boba ).

I still win even with 4 Jedi, but all it takes is for the rng king to frown on me and have sid dodge all my attacks.
  • Rey is gonna be a hard character to get, I think harder then kylo and fin. Farming her is hard. Compared to the other two.
  • Well kylo isn't hard at all. I already have 68 of his shards. Looks like he will be my Christmas present.

But Rey is going to take a month to get at least.
  • Breetai wrote: »

I have rey at level 60 almost vii gear
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »

I have rey at level 60 almost vii gear

wow what a comment, and why you dont anser at the questiona nd tell us how she is?
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Sorry about that haha
    She is very very fast. Level 50 with level vi gear and she is faster then my maxed 7* full geared Sid. Low health almost mual like but the last few gears I need add a lot of health, her tenacity is decent and would be good paired with a leader like ayla or Luke. Her attacks have immense power potential but are risky and can take 2-3 turns to set up if you do not have a charcter that adds buffs. If she was in a team with leia or poggle I can see her being amazing. She can also gain offense up herself which is handy

• She is one of those characters that seems very poor on her own but with the right synergies will be immense