Need an assistance

TMK
700 posts Member
I am currently on last, 7-H stage of Normal Dark Side Battles. My roster consists of a 4*, G8, fully maxed abilities Dooku, 4*, G6, Darth Sidious, 4*, G7, Old Daka, 5*, G8, Geonosian Soldier and 5*, G7, Captain Phasma.

The tryouts, which I didn't have success with were HK-47, IG-88 and Asajj Ventress as borrowed characters.

Any of you have really strong character, that could help me to do last stage?

Replies

• Options
    Your squad seems somewhat weak overall. I'd continue to farm Sid from arena and Phasma from GW so you can get them at least to 6*. RG is very helpful with his stun and auto taunt to protect your squishy toons but he's not viable for high level DS missions until he is 5* or better. Your Daka is also going to be very squishy at 4*. You should try removing Daka from your squad and borrowing a maxed Daka or you could try borrowing a maxed RG instead. Also, who are you using as lead? Since your toons aren't at a very high star level, I'd suggest you try using Dooku as lead. The increased evasion and offense up should help your toons make it through the battle.
  • Options
    I finished those nodes when I had 6* dooku, 7* greedo, 7* sid, 7* phasma and 4* vader so I cant help you sorry
  • Options
    Have you tried using Talia in your squad? I've found the Talia/Daka combo very helpful in 3 starring DS battles. Talia has a pretty powerful heal and although she loses some of her HP when she uses it, she gains lost HP back pretty quickly because she regains 100% of the damage she does as health when you fully upgrade her basic. Daka and RG are useful to have on your DS team in case the AI decides to target your Talia after she uses her heal. I use 7* Phasma(L), 5* Greedo, 6* Talia, 5* RG, 5* Daka, and borrow a maxed Sid since there are always lots of those to choose from. My Dooku is still only at 4* so I don't use him in my DS team just yet.
    If you want to borrow my Talia (I have her at 6*, level 71, gear 8) just let me know and I can give you my ally code and set Talia as my DS battle leader. If you want to borrow Daka or RG, there are lots of people who have those toons at 7* who would let you borrow them for a day or so if you post a thread specifically requesting maxed Daka/RG to borrow. I'm not sure how many 7* Talias you'll find; she isn't anywhere near as popular as Daka/RG because she isn't useful for arena, only DS/Cantina/GW.
  • Options
    "Need an Assistance"... You need one singular assistance?

(All bad jokes aside, you need everyone at least 6*, unless their name is Vader or RG).
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Ya'll were wrong... I beat it yesterday with borrowed IG-88 and the same squad listed above.

Did I beat the odds? Sure. Did I try it for 10 times? Of course.

Also, I am using Dooku as a leader, already farming Phasma in GW and Sid in SA, so I should be able to progress on Hard DS Battles soon. Need at least 7-B node for Rey farming.