Cheater?

Zubsa
1 posts Member
edited January 2022
Hello,
My name is Vasiliy, my nickname - Zubsa

I had a battle with a very interesting player in the championship (30.12.2021).

I suspect he is a cheater. I am attaching screenshots. One pic shows my defeated squads. The second and the third pics show his units.

Before writing to you, I consulted with more experienced players than me. They said it couldn't be done without cheats. And I agree with them.

Help me figure out the situation, please.

Thank God, I defeated him. However, there will be those who will lose to him. In addition, given the new rules in the Arena, losing is doubly painful.

e2ncxagcf26f.jpg
12bxz8ipa3cg.jpg
Sincerely,
Vasiliy Skvortsov.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• While I cannot comment on whether this is cheating or not, I would advise you remove their name/allycode from the post or its likely mods will delete it. At any rate, you will not get much help here, you need to DM CG_LucifersDaddyMINI, though it's a slow process, it's the only way anything at all will get done.
  • While I cannot comment on whether this is cheating or not, I would advise you remove their name/allycode from the post or its likely mods will delete it. At any rate, you will not get much help here, you need to DM CG_LucifersDaddyMINI, though it's a slow process, it's the only way anything at all will get done.

I wrote to him right away on December 30, but I still haven't received a response.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    If you suspect cheater, you will have to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddy.

You can also look on the swgoh.gg history to see what they did to help determine if it was cheating.
This discussion has been closed.