Delete

mrwingtipshoes
38 posts Member
edited January 2022
Delete
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Luck has very little to do with matchmaking.
    If you're losing a lot, your roster is not as good as you think and you will soon be dropped down a few divisions so you can start winning.

Like 90%+ of the players get more crystals this way.
  • They won’t compensate you or anyone else.

Are you still getting “shafted” after 14 rounds of the new system? Really?

Yep.

• Surely not. How could someone in kyber 3 or 4 with 3 GLs be "beaten remorselessly". My alt has 1 GL and I've moved up from k3 to k2.

Also, that profile shows an arena and fleet rank that would be earning more crystals just from the daily rewards in new GAC than they would have from old arena. So if anything the owner of that profile is likely thousands of crystals up, not down.

• If that is him/her, the roster isn’t bad. Clearly has not been too concerned with mods though which is likely the reason for the poor performance.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.

• Surely not. How could someone in kyber 3 or 4 with 3 GLs be "beaten remorselessly". My alt has 1 GL and I've moved up from k3 to k2.

Also, that profile shows an arena and fleet rank that would be earning more crystals just from the daily rewards in new GAC than they would have from old arena. So if anything the owner of that profile is likely thousands of crystals up, not down.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?!

The answer lies in his post history.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    w28bu6zl3alt.jpg
    ymvtt6bz1dcc.jpg
    lgea31yg9r4t.jpg

His current match up looks fine and favourable
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    They won’t compensate you or anyone else.

Yep.

Judging by your GAC history it's not a question of matchmaking but rather a question of mods, tactics and actual participation.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Yep.

Judging by your GAC history it's not a question of matchmaking but rather a question of mods, tactics and actual participation.

I think this is the politest way to state the reality of the situation. I second this comment. I’ll expand a little while trying not to offend the OP. I would recommend looking at the gac history of a respected guild mate and ask questions if their willing to help you. Copy their modding priorities, team composition for both offense and defense. Add relic levels to the key characters that would benefit from it.

The one benefit of the new system is with a few tweaks in the areas listed above, you’ll likely go on a significant streak of relative success in gac.
  • @Saada I had not seen that new GAC bracket breakdown button, thanks for posting this! Interesting stuff on that gg site these days.
  • Your mods are really questionable. The first character I selected in your roster was SLKR who was loaded up with Health mods… really not what SLKR needs.

You’re shooting yourself in the foot due to lack of mod investment. It means any defensive team that has the potential to hold up to an attack won’t, and it also means any offensive team may not be able to clear a team it should.

I would work on your mods instead of crying for compensation
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

The answer lies in his post history.
    He’s gone back and deleted the opening post of almost every thread he has made, bizarrely.

The other answer lies with - as it almost always does - mods.

8xerzxdb5182.jpeg

Me on the left, OP on the right. My modding isn’t brilliant, but it’s usually among the top 3 in my GAC brackets. Im betting OP will usually be among the bottom 3 in his.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Delete

Lol
  • Hates to find out they themselves are the problem, I guess.
  • Delete

Why are you deleting your posts? You have the most zetas and the most GLs in your backet, you never thought the issue could be stemming from a mentality that places an accuracy arrow on GAS?
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    I wanna know why OP is deleting posts from 2017
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Saada wrote: »
    His current match up looks fine and favourable
    LMAO

GL advantage, Relic advantage, GP advantage, really want OP to answer what part of matchmaking is unfair because he has a superior advantage in every regard

But alas, I have to respect his wishes to archive the thread :disappointed: