Sith Battlecruiser Derriphan Kit Idea

SBC Derriphan
Capital Ship, Sith, Sith Eternal, Dark Side
Sith Eternal Capital Ship that turns the tide of battle by controlling enemy Turn Meter and becomes increasingly more dangerous as the battle goes on

Crew: Captain Sabrond

Basic Ion Cannons
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, remove 30% Turn Meter (which can't be Resisted) and Daze them for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded by Light Side enemies and dispels all buffs from the target if it is Jedi.

Special Strength of the Fleet [Cooldown 3]
Deal Physical damage twice to all enemies and inflict Enemy of the Eternal on target enemy until the end of battle, which can't be Evaded, Resisted, or Dispelled.

Enemy of the Eternal: Can't counter attack or assist when targeting a Sith enemy, can't gain bonus Turn Meter during Sith Eternal allies' turns, and takes 50% increased damage from Sith Eternal allies. This effect can stack up to 4 times.

Special Deployment Altitude [Cooldown 4]
Dispel all debuffs from target ally and grant them a bonus turn. If this ally is Sith Eternal, reset all cooldowns as well. All allies gain 30% Turn Meter, doubled for Sith allies and tripled for Sith Eternal allies.

Ultimate Axial Superlaser [Cooldown 18]
This ability starts on cooldown and its cooldown is decreased by 1 whenever an enemy is inflicted with Enemy of the Eternal, when an enemy with Enemy of the Eternal uses an ability, and when a Sith Eternal ally uses a Special ability. Dispel buffs from target enemy and deal massive damage to them, doubled if they are Light Side. Dispel all debuffs from Sith Eternal allies and grant all allies effects based on their roles:
Tanks Gain Protection Up (35%) for 2 turns, which can't be Dispelled. The healthiest Tank gains Taunt for 2 turns.
Attackers Gain Offense Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns, which can't be Dispelled
Supports Gain 25% turn meter (doubled for Sith Eternal allies) and have their cooldowns reduced by 2
This ability's maximum cooldown is reduced by 5 for each time it has been used in battle.

Crew Defenders of Exegol
Sith allies have +50% Defense, +50% Max Health, and gain 20% Turn Meter at the start of battle, doubled for Sith Eternal allies. The first time a Sith Eternal ally uses a Special ability, target enemy is inflicted with Enemy of the Eternal until the end of battle, which can't be Evaded, Resisted, or Dispelled. The first time a Sith Eternal ally falls under 35% Protection or 100% Health, they dispel all debuffs on themselves, reset all their cooldowns, and take a bonus turn.

Replies

• Options
    Just wanted to add that this is my first time making a kit, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Other Eternal ships should be coming Soon™.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    What ships would have the Sith Eternal tag?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    I'm thinking Sith Eternal could have a full fleet, unlike some factions (I'm looking at you, Raddus & Co.)
    Ships would probably be the TIE Dagger (crewed by Sith Trooper), a variant of the Royal Guard TIE Interceptor (most likely crewed by Sovereign Protector), a Sith bomber of some sort (possibly unmanned? I haven't gotten there yet.) TIE Echelon as the Emperor's Shuttle/Kylo Ren Command Shuttle sort of unit but probably more suited to the Eternal, and a more standard Eternal interceptor (not the royal variant)
    Issue here is that the Eternal has very few fighter classes canonically so I'm going to have to make some stuff up