Lack of participation what the…..

Rubberb0y
91 posts Member
edited February 2022
Just received in my inbox a message stating I will not receive any rewards for grand arena due to lack of participation….. what the? I’ve participated in every battle since the new grand arena started and cleared the boards. Feeling ripped off.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Turn in a ticket to EA if you did attack
  • Where do you go to turn a ticket in?
  • What does the other message display? Lots of people have reported receiving the No Participation message alongside their expected rewards
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    What does the other message display? Lots of people have reported receiving the No Participation message alongside their expected rewards

Pretty sure that’s the new “Sign up for GAC” message we get now.

Edit: No, timing is wrong.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Rubberb0y wrote: »
    Where do you go to turn a ticket in?

Click on the cog in the upper left-hand corner of the game screen, then select HELP
  • Yeah the other message was for me to join the new GAC which I did and only then did I receive the lack of participation message. Here is my swgoh.gg website page showing the latest participation. I lost the first round but won the final two. I even received the 900 crystals for winning the final two. zt665iges5lb.jpeg
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    A lot of people have been getting an erroneous "no participation message."

If you still don't get rewards, Answers HQ can help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>