Does CG not care about cheaters?

DarthRaven
5 posts Member
edited February 2022
My shard has dealt with a cheater for about two weeks now in squad arena. A gear 12 Lando Clarissian with lower gear level toons is knocking out Jedi Master Kenobis and Lord Vader’s in squad arena. Myself and other shard members have reported through Help/ea.com and messaged CG_Lucifer directly still nothing is being done. Why should we continually have to spend crystals to climb in arena to knock this guy back? He’s literally climbing to 1st does CG not care about their game? Do they not care that we have spent our money and time getting these Galactic legends only to have them knocked back and beaten by this? Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to get them to actually show me that they care about the game and more importantly show me they care about me and my shard mates who are playing their game?

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with this please let me know!

Replies

• My shard has dealt with a cheater for about two weeks now in squad arena. A gear 12 Lando Clarissian with lower gear level toons is knocking out Jedi Master Kenobis and Lord Vader’s in squad arena. Myself and other shard members have reported through Help/ea.com and messaged CG_Lucifer directly still nothing is being done. Why should we continually have to spend crystals to climb in arena to knock this guy back? He’s literally climbing to 1st does CG not care about their game? Do they not care that we have spent our money and time getting these Galactic legends only to have them knocked back and beaten by this? Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to get them to actually show me that they care about the game and more importantly show me they care about me and my shard mates who are playing their game?

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with this please let me know!
  • Why spend crystals in squad arena now as the crystal rewards have moved to GA?
  • Cheating has always been an issue and unfortunately the only response to it is the forum moderating team saying message LD. Yet he never responds or does anything about it, so all I can say is try and lock him out of top 20 or bear the brunt until you guys are getting your crystals from GAC
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    Why spend crystals in squad arena now as the crystal rewards have moved to GA?

They may not be tO GAC yet so they could be getting crystals from arena still. But either way it’s still a cheater in the game that should be banned whether SA still had meaning or not