520 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 2022
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
ywgiim26p0ba.gif

UNIT NAME: TIE/IN interceptor Prototype
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Empire, Attacker, Inquisitorius
CREW: Second Sister
Imperial fast-attack craft that is as nimble as it is deadly. Second Sister's force powers allow her to perform maneuvers many would consider unnatural.

ABILITIES:

Basic: L-s9.3 LASER CANNONS
ht1aq0r5h2ra.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice.

Target Lock: This attack can't be evaded.

Special: AUTOTHRUSTER MANEUVERS (Cooldown 2)
l064qc0z9ka3.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Foresight for 2 Turns. If TIE/IN interceptor Prototype already has Foresight, it instead grants a random other ally Foresight for 2 Turns.

Target Lock: Dispel Target Lock and deal 50% more damage.

Special: RUTHLESS PURSUIT (Cooldown 5) (Second Sister)
cqhwzqnifro0.gif

Deal Physical damage to all enemies, gain Ruthless, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and give target enemy and all Jedi enemies Pursued Target until the end of the encounter. Whenever TIE/IN interceptor Prototype uses an ability, if the target did not have Pursued Target, Ruthless expires and Pursued Target is removed from all remaining enemies. TIE/IN interceptor Prototype can ignore taunt effects when targeting enemies with Pursued Target.

Ruthless: +15% Critical Chance, +20% Critical Damage, and +30% Offense

Pursued Target: When TIE/IN interceptor Prototype targets this unit with an ability during its turn, it gains 40% Turn Meter; TIE/IN interceptor Prototype must target a unit with this or a taunt effect and can ignore taunt effects to target this unit

Hardware: HOW PREDICTABLE

FINAL TEXT: If all allies are Empire, Inquisitorius, or Sith, dispel buffs on all enemies and apply Target Lock and Buff Immunity for 2 Turns. Dispel debuffs on all Empire, Inquisitorius, and Sith allies.

Unique: PROTOTYPE DESIGN

FINAL TEXT: Whenever an Empire, Inquisitorius, or Sith ally reinforces, TIE/IN interceptor Prototype gains Foresight. Whenever TIE/IN interceptor Prototype critically hits an enemy, if all allies are Empire, Inquisitorius, or Sith, the allied Capital Ship gains 5% Turn Meter.

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Now this is podracing!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    This is the new conquest unit? Lame
    vnxzp48mxvty.jpeg
  • Finally, CG are rounding out fleets, this is good stuff
  • The call out to other inquisitors must mean we are getting more of the inquisitor ships.
  • Should "Hardware" say "Reinforcement Ability"?
  • Finally, CG are rounding out fleets, this is good stuff

Stop simping for Doja smh
  • This is for Conquest? Oof.

Looks pretty good, although dispelling enemy Target Lock is new. Although Vader can fix that.
  • I had to log in for the first time in two years for this. Excuse me?

Second sister? From Jedi Fallen Order? Empire at War is rolling in its grave. This is heresy after TIE/sa Bomber being crewless
  • this looks awesome! was waiting for Tie Interceptor forever
  • Filling out the ships for the DN fleet I see.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    I had to log in for the first time in two years for this. Excuse me?

Second sister? From Jedi Fallen Order? Empire at War is rolling in its grave. This is heresy after TIE/sa Bomber being crewless

Can't trust anything you say now, sorry.
    4yr52rtaq6ob.png
    Also, Trilla is the Second Sister from Fallen Order.
  • YOUniverse
    42 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    You know conquest chases would feel a whole lot better if they unlocked at 5 stars and you could use them. Then month 2 you get your 6* version and month 3 you get your 7* version.
  • THIS is the conquest unit? Looooooooooool
  • YOUniverse wrote: »
    You know conquest chases would feel a whole lot better if they unlocked at 5 stars and you could use them. Then month 2 you get your 6* version and month 3 you get your 7* version.

100% this.
  • Calling it TIP
  • YOUniverse wrote: »

This ship does unlock at 5 stars, just like the razor crest. CG changes the star requirement to fit the conquest character/ship.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I’m sort of disappointed that this is the new Conquest unit, but at least it’s another (non-capital) ship.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    YOUniverse wrote: »

This I would support.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Looks like a good ship but nothing meta shifting, and it will be a while before I can even think of farming Second Sister. Good to know that I don't have to push for red crate this time.
  • It looks explicitly not meta shifting. Which is… eh. Lets me use my Conquest Currency on other things, either Bob or Relic Mats.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    It looks explicitly not meta shifting. Which is… eh. Lets me use my Conquest Currency on other things, either Bob or Relic Mats.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that something else will shift the meta and this will be a key part. Or a requirement.
  • GrandPalps wrote: »
    The call out to other inquisitors must mean we are getting more of the inquisitor ships.

Like the Grand Inquisitor's TIE Advanced.
  • This is really only gonna be interesting if the Chimera will be able to slam Negos without the use of ITF (Male vs Exe) and ITB+Shuttle (Nego defense).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »

4yr52rtaq6ob.png

I totally forgot about it. My point was, this thing didn't first appeared in Fallen Order. I stand by what i said, Empire at War is rolling in its grave
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »

4yr52rtaq6ob.png

I totally forgot about it. My point was, this thing didn't first appeared in Fallen Order. I stand by what i said, Empire at War is rolling in its grave

Umm... Return of the Jedi?