Executor RNG is ruining GAC and SWGOH

WhosTheBossk83
34 posts Member
edited February 2022
CG made a cap ship that is 100% dependent on RNG to defeat. In Kyber I there are an extraordinary amount of tournaments being won and lost on this Executor RNG roulette. Attaching our crystal income to this kind of thing is extremely frustrating. What is the incentive to whale out on more ground toons when 10M+ GP lineups often lose to 8M GP lineups based solely on Executor RNG. The 2-shots I can live with, but the layers of RNG with the dodges and debuffs landing or not is simply too much and often even 4 great fleets isn’t enough to kill it. Fix this mistake CG. Please. It’s ruining the game.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• To me, the Executor currently feels like this … “I NEED to play flawlessly in the ground territories simply to qualify for a position at the Executor RNG roulette table” … how dumb is that?
  • CG made a cap ship that is 100% dependent on RNG to defeat. In Kyber I there are an extraordinary amount of tournaments being won and lost on this Executor RNG roulette. Attaching our crystal income to this kind of thing is extremely frustrating. What is the incentive to whale out on more ground toons when 10M+ GP lineups often lose to 8M GP lineups based solely on Executor RNG. The 2-shots I can live with, but the layers of RNG with the dodges and debuffs landing or not is simply too much and often even 4 great fleets isn’t enough to kill it. Fix this mistake CG. Please. It’s ruining the game.
    Totally agree. Lost the first place battle last week because XB didnt double tap, and Enemy slave 1 resisted a Stun
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    You can completely avoid RNG by making your RC slower. I have the slowest RC in my fleet shard (177 speed) and I have yet to lose a battle. I can even allow a small degree of misplay and still win comfortably.

The downside of all this is of course that I cannot relic my BAM further and put 6* mods on him. That would also be the main reason I agree the current Fleet meta is annoying and concur we need a change.
  • WhosTheBossk83
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Antario wrote: »
    You can completely avoid RNG by making your RC slower. I have the slowest RC in my fleet shard (177 speed) and I have yet to lose a battle. I can even allow a small degree of misplay and still win comfortably.

The downside of all this is of course that I cannot relic my BAM further and put 6* mods on him. That would also be the main reason I agree the current Fleet meta is annoying and concur we need a change.

Yes, I have seen the strategy. It’s a little backwards for CG in terms of, “not penalizing people for upgrading toons” …
  • It's not much different though from the old days though, where the RNG was, did you land target lock so Biggs will taunt?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.