Light Side Geo Ability Error (CLS?)

LordBatz
16 posts Member
edited February 2022
Light Side Geo Ability Error.

Hello. We have had 3 people in our guild on phase 1 alone that have had this issue in the past 24 hours. If it was just one of us I wouldn’t bother posting. But 3 people all in the same time span with the same issue, has to be a bug. The bug happened to all of us while using CLS Rebels. The buttons and menu options work, but there are no attacks that load in. You have to forfeit or quit the app. Costing precious tb points for not being able to beat wave 4.blrfkpxe52pf.jpeg
. Hope you guys can look into it.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Sadly, this is a known bug that has existed across multiple game modes for years, but has not yet been fixed.
  • I would like to also add that all of these was the start of wave 4 As well. So all CLS. All wave 4.
  • LordBatz wrote: »
    Light Side Geo Ability Error.

Hello. We have had 3 people in our guild on phase 1 alone that have had this issue in the past 24 hours. If it was just one of us I wouldn’t bother posting. But 3 people all in the same time span with the same issue, has to be a bug. The bug happened to all of us while using CLS Rebels. The buttons and menu options work, but there are no attacks that load in. You have to forfeit or quit the app. Costing precious tb points for not being able to beat wave 4.blrfkpxe52pf.jpeg
    . Hope you guys can look into it.

Yeah, happened to me today, too. It probably won't do anything at all as this has been happening for quite a while, but you should report in the Bugs section. I forgot about it today, so I only got credit for 3/4 waves. It happens in the middle back territory.
  • This happened to one in my guild as well. Wave 4 against a General Grievous team.
  • My CLS had no issue, but I also never use it middle.
    hello
  • I think the issue is linked to 3po and similar characters. Of course it happens in ships and weird situations too. So even if accurate it's not the whole story.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Sadly, this does commonly happen with CLS on that particular wave.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>