CG…. I need your help

Rubberb0y
93 posts Member
edited February 2022
Dear CG, I need your help (not EA Help) YOUR help. Could you pretty please contact the people at EA Help and kindly ask them to actually do their job. I have put multiple tickets in to get some help regarding an issue with your game and they send me an automated email stating that they’re willing to help me get my issue resolved but sadly nothing ever happens. They send reply with a… “please send us your email that is linked to your account” message which I promptly do and NOTHING. That’s where it ends. To save time I send them an original email giving them my linked email so there’s no need to ask but sadly they still do. It’s like they don’t actually read the initial email. I just want my GAC rewards from the last GAC round because you guys at CG for some strange reason decided to slap me with a “Lack of Participation” and now I don’t get my rightful rewards even though you gave me 200 crystals after losing 1st round and 900 after winning the 2nd and final rounds. “Please help me CG…. You’re my only hope”
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You should have received rewards for the first match; gac was cancelled before the second match was finished. No one got end of gac rewards and we all got the lack of participation.
    The fact you got an extra 900 shards from the second and third battles is extremely odd, I'm jealous.
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Magruffin wrote: »
    You should have received rewards for the first match; gac was cancelled before the second match was finished. No one got end of gac rewards and we all got the lack of participation.
    The fact you got an extra 900 shards from the second and third battles is extremely odd, I'm jealous.

I think they might mean the end of season rewards from before(the first GAC season after the squad changes) where lots of people got the wrong rewards or none at all.

I'm also still waiting for them to adress this because I also got the wrong end of season reward.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • No I’m not referring to this current GAC that was canceled, I’m referring to the one before. The GAC before, I had participated in all three rounds, cleared the board each round, lost the first one but won the next two. At the end of the week everyone that participated received rewards. CG told me I never participated and wouldn’t be getting any rewards yet they gave me crystals after each round and I had climbed the leaderboard.
  • Rubberb0y wrote: »
    No I’m not referring to this current GAC that was canceled, I’m referring to the one before. The GAC before, I had participated in all three rounds, cleared the board each round, lost the first one but won the next two. At the end of the week everyone that participated received rewards. CG told me I never participated and wouldn’t be getting any rewards yet they gave me crystals after each round and I had climbed the leaderboard.

K, thanks for clarification.
    And wow, that incredibly sux. I hope you do get it rectified (although I wouldn't hold my breath at this point)
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited February 2022
    You will get better assistance from Answers HQ than from Help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Post edited by crzydroid on