So is this what I just spent $30 + energy refreshes for???

Tygra
123 posts Member
edited February 2022
My first and probably my last time ever buying the game pass. Game froze back to back costing me 40 energy after I just bought an energy refresh.

322100kpnj74.jpg
wjhs77jfc6x1.jpg
xtiwxw1hf7fk.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I have the same issue. Tried it twice and it froze 2 times. This being the last battle in the difficult gold traject. So this means i now need to get of this gold traject and lose the advantage, just lost 40 credits and it will take a few days to repair ? 9k391l648yso5w.png
    .png
    Should i wait days now ? But then its fixed, losing all possibilites to get to the end or just continue, losing any advantages i put ‘y effort in.
  • Icemanmenno
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Other battle3p0mfp0g5mhq.png
  • Oh, great. I can’t even change course. I’m stucknmzs2u4ixm71.png
  • The Ewok modifier in conquest is bugged right now (and despite having close to 3 weeks to fix it CG sadly couldn't be bothered to rectify the issue...) It mainly occurs when you're attacking out of turn. If you have to attack ewoks to progress, your best bet is to use a team with no call to assist abilities or counter attacks.
  • Ewok nodes cause a soft lock on your game from attacks out of turn. It was a pretty significant bug that reared it’s ugly head in the later half of conquest 12. Even better, the devs acknowledged the issue, promised to fix the issue as quickly as possible, then suggested to just avoid the nodes if possible with no solution for those stuck in them except to stop attacking out of turn.

Fast forward 3 weeks and the problem still isn’t fixed. So the only thing you can do if you’re stuck on the node is try and win with a team that won’t attack out of turn. Seeing your SLKR team I would recommend SLKR solo with Hyoda if you have HYODA. Give SLKR masters training and do all you can to build up that ultimate.

Another possible team is JKL lead, with supporting jedi, just don’t use his mass assist ability and once you stun the ewoks, pick the little bears apart.
  • Adressing the title: in short, yes.
  • As CG would: "Working as intended." .... "Wait." .... "No, it is not working as intended."... "Wait.".... "We'll fix it..." waiting... waiting... waiting... WAITING.... new Conquest arrives...
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    CG's going to sell a pack that fixes this.

But really, a KNOWN game issue that a post was made about last Conquest. And what do the bright minds come up with:

Step 1: Makes post to avoid Ewok

Step 2: The very next Conquest put them in S1 on a node you can't go around.

At this point i have to believe it is on purpose.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Darth Revan and Co. are another assist-free squad to use. I've had no problem slaughtering ewoks with them.
  • CG: "So you paid us the $30 already, yes?"
    "We fail to see a problem here."
  • Same issue here. Effin Ewoks!!!🤬🤬🤬
  • Stop giving CG your money if you expect anything in return. How many people keep having to act like CG hasn’t shown they don’t care at all about player satisfaction for the past six years? This is not the angry rant of a player, this is 100% truth and everyone here needs to realize it. CG does not care about player satisfaction. They do not care about your gameplay experience. The only thing they care about, and I mean the single only thing, is how much money you are giving them. And yes, you are giving them money, you are not buying anything from them, you are not trading money for anything else, you are giving your money to them for free because they are giving you nothing in return. Stop making forum posts about how much you hate that they screw people over, then going next week and giving them more money.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    CG's going to sell a pack that fixes this.

But really, a KNOWN game issue that a post was made about last Conquest. And what do the bright minds come up with:

Step 1: Makes post to avoid Ewok

Step 2: The very next Conquest put them in S1 on a node you can't go around.

At this point i have to believe it is on purpose.

I didn't get them on an S1 nod
    hello
  • The worst part is this is an issue from last conquest, but they didn’t fix it and released it anyways.

They are willfully taking people’s money and choosing to provide an inoperative product.

We need to speak with our wallets and let them know this is unacceptable.
  • I didn't get them on an S1 nod

Forgot it was randomized for everyone. I had mine on a normal node (not in hard path) with no way to go around. Beat it but have to go back to 3*.

9j0d6485009c.png

• Instead of spending the money on the Battle Pass again, I donated it to the families of two police officers who were killed. Feels ten times better and gets better with every post I read here..
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    That's your own fault for thinking that CG would fix a known bug from a few months ago before allowing us to fight Ewok nodes now. Shame on you.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    So its probably been said (and not a great solution TBH); but if you use DR Lead with all Sith Empire you have zero issues with Ewoks.
  • Rius
    361 posts Member
    I have the same issue. Tried it twice and it froze 2 times. This being the last battle in the difficult gold traject. So this means i now need to get of this gold traject and lose the advantage, just lost 40 credits and it will take a few days to repair ? 9k391l648yso5w.png
    .png
    Should i wait days now ? But then its fixed, losing all possibilites to get to the end or just continue, losing any advantages i put ‘y effort in.

There’s no advantage to hard route - unless you can see a card you want downstream just go for the other battle. The hard route is simply more challenging, not better rewards.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    You have to pay for Conquest++ to get rid of this bug.

All joking aside, CG really needs to fix this ASAP.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Did you purchase the Conquest++ pass for $ 99.99? It is supposed to fix the issue.
  • People know the Ewok modifier causes a freeze and still take teams with lots of out of turn attacks... Single digit IQ...
  • Just don't use teams with out of turn attacks
  • Daerovius wrote: »
    People know the Ewok modifier causes a freeze and still take teams with lots of out of turn attacks... Single digit IQ...

or CG could release a working game mode and not release a bug THEY KNEW ABOUT and haven't fixed yet to the community who would take them at their word that they'd fix it in-between conquests. Which they didn't fix, obviously.
  • Tygra wrote: »
    My first and probably my last time ever buying the game pass. Game froze back to back costing me 40 energy after I just bought an energy refresh.

322100kpnj74.jpg
    wjhs77jfc6x1.jpg
    xtiwxw1hf7fk.jpg
    Yes I made the mistake of buying conquest pass last month as well.
  • Daerovius wrote: »
    People know the Ewok modifier causes a freeze and still take teams with lots of out of turn attacks... Single digit IQ...

Anyone with more than a single digit IQ might realize that a large portion of the community rarely comes to the forums for a mobile game to peruse a list of bugs if they come at all. And definitely would not think, gee I better go to the forum to check to see whether I can use this team to counter ewoks.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>