GAC poor matchups

The matchups need to be more fair and based on overall GP. I’m at 6.8M GP facing an opponent that is at 8.2M GP in the GA! It’s things like this where I’m glad I stopped making in app purchases. It is discouraging to play this game when this happens.

Replies

• I much prefer this results based matching over the old gp matching. So looking at the gp. It means hardly anything at all. Look at the swgoh.gg gac bracket info. Much more relevant info in there. Mod speed comparison for example.
  • Why are we STILL seeing this same old tired complaint?

We are matched on skill rating. If OP is @6.8M GP and their opponent is @8.2M GP, their opponent has performed very poorly whilst OP has performed very well.

Will there ever be a time when people stop making this irrelevant complaint about total GP?
  • Borkborkmeow
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Removing the gp instead of keeping it along side the skill bases match making was a mistake because now its just hope you get lucky and your opponent does not play when they have 2m+ gp on you
    Post edited by Borkborkmeow on
  • Fun fact the matchmaking is based on when people join the GAC and has nothing to do with GP
    nwuvof51tg8c.gif

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Fun fact the matchmaking is based on when people join the GAC and has nothing to do with GP
    nwuvof51tg8c.gif

Is that a necromancer?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Él Capitán ally code 637-114-551 should've easily slaughtered him using my Mon Mothma that's that obviously 13 since I have both JKL & JML. Speaking of which I lost my match against SEE using my JML. Opponent's Mon Mothma's only 12 & rest not even 12 or 13 they didn't even allow me to move. Will lose all 3 of my GACs which is uncalled for 👹.
  • Sorry to break it to you but if you keep using JML against SEE you’ll be losing more than 3 GACs.

Also, shove an omicron on Wampa if you haven’t already & you don’t ever have to worry about well modded Mon Mothma teams again