Executor Event not Advertised

greggerz
30 posts Member
edited March 2023
How are we supposed to know that the executor event is coming or available if it is not advertised in the events section in-game?! The executor event came and went without any warning! This needs to be fixed asap.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

  • Options
    It's on the monthly calendar.

    A countdown appears in the events section 3-5 days beforehand, then it's available in the Journey Guide.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It's on the monthly calendar.

    A countdown appears in the events section 3-5 days beforehand, then it's available in the Journey Guide.

    What monthly calendar?

    And no - it did not show up in my events section. I review that daily, and perform any available events. It DID NOT show up in the events section. I have been executor eligible for weeks now.
  • Options
    I'm nowhere near meeting requirements, but I'm still inclined to agree with OP. It shouldn't be necessary or expected that people have to go outside the game (including this website) to find out when an event is currently happening within the game.

    That it is technically possible within the game by frequently checking the journey guide for availability is not particularly user-friendly (e.g. can only select one thing at a time to pursue). Given the number of upcoming events that show up in the events calendar, not to mention all the popup offers (!) it would be reasonable for major things like Executor to be announced in-game in advance.
  • Options
    Same here. I have everything ready for this, every character and ship farmed and upgraded. The event came and went, and I was non the wiser. Seriously? This is how it works? I should check it in the journey guide EVERY day, and at some point a countdown will appear, when it is a few days away? Not showing up in the event section, like ALL the other events???? Not even a mention besides all other pop up news? And yes, I have this journey assigned.
  • Options
    I think there is abug with the pop up. If you have the Executor you get a pop up that takes you to the journey guide event. You don't need to go to the journey guide though, you need to go to the normal event section.

    Meanwhile people who have the journey selected, and have the requirements finished don't get the pop up.

    It also does not show in the event section for them either. It is not intuitive at all that you need to monitor the journey guide for this.

    Needs fixing.

    Also Let's just drop this info here again: you'll need razor crest at 7* to unlock Executor. The star requirement for RC increase through the 4 tiers of the journey guide.
  • Options
    greggerz wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It's on the monthly calendar.

    A countdown appears in the events section 3-5 days beforehand, then it's available in the Journey Guide.

    What monthly calendar?

    .

    here:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253233/event-calendar-february-2022#latest
    hello
  • Options
    I have all requirements met and have the journey active. For 3 months now, I have never seen the event listed. I check daily several times a day. This is ****!
  • Options
    Hydro1313 wrote: »
    I have all requirements met and have the journey active. For 3 months now, I have never seen the event listed. I check daily several times a day. This is ****!

    You will have to enter the journey guide on the day the event is active and do the mission that way. Once you have done that it will appear in events going forward.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I got a notification window in-game that the event is running with a go-to button that took me directly to the journey. It was when I first opened the game yesterday. Could be because i had the journey selected. But I vaguely remember a notification about Profundity event, even if I did not have her journey selected.
  • Options
    Georgee wrote: »
    I got a notification window in-game that the event is running with a go-to button that took me directly to the journey. It was when I first opened the game yesterday. Could be because i had the journey selected. But I vaguely remember a notification about Profundity event, even if I did not have her journey selected.

    Same here. I have had executor for about 6 months now, and I've gotten a notice every time.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Necro
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Necro

    ARGH! I missed seeing that.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • EA_Mako
    2128 posts EA Community Manager
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Hey there,
    This thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

    Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.