How does ranking system work if you just join, no damage?

I want to know how ranking system work if you join a raid and do no damage?
How is the rank calculated?
Is it alphabetical?
Is it calculated by join time?
Why am I always at the bottom of rank rewards and other players that join and do no damage are ranked 15 and higher?

Replies

• I have a suggestion:
    For arguments sake, let's say 50 players join HSTR.
    10 players login do damage and finished raid.
    40 players join and did not do any damage because of time difference or what ever reason, real life comes first.
    All 40 players with no damage get rank 11 rewards not based on placements.
  • I want to know how ranking system work if you join a raid and do no damage?
    How is the rank calculated?
    Is it alphabetical?
    Is it calculated by join time?
    Why am I always at the bottom of rank rewards and other players that join and do no damage are ranked 15 and higher?
    It is random, and you cannot influence it. If you keep track of it, and check each raid once all 50 are signed up, you will see that you are not always at the bottom.
    I have a suggestion:
    For arguments sake, let's say 50 players join HSTR.
    10 players login do damage and finished raid.
    40 players join and did not do any damage because of time difference or what ever reason, real life comes first.
    All 40 players with no damage get rank 11 rewards not based on placements.
    There is no way they would allow this. For raids that can be easily soloed, a guild could coordinate so that one player solos and everyone else posts a zero. That would see 1 player getting 1st place rewards and 49 players getting 2nd place rewards.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    There is no way they would allow this. For raids that can be easily soloed, a guild could coordinate so that one player solos and everyone else posts a zero. That would see 1 player getting 1st place rewards and 49 players getting 2nd place rewards.

Sounds entirely reasonable to me :smile:
  • Also every person that joins gets 10,000 crystals
    hello