Fix your trash campaign

Ruciferalmighty
12 posts Member
edited February 2022
Why is it that the kitten fleet battles is so impossibly difficult to get through? I understand a challenge, but what the kitten is up with 4-D? Any building of my ships that I do is an effort in futility because it isn't enough to get through that stupid kitten node. I have done it about 70 times and as soon as I get nearly everything dead the ult will be online or somehow miraculously the other ships will resist all debuffs. This is kittens.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Would love to help, so maybe post your swgoh.gg profile?

Better be quick before the ban for your potty mouth, though.
  • I just want to get through these nodes with minimal resources spent because I hate the ships, but I can't because the nodes aren't even a little bit balanced and are clearly meant to work against the players.
  • You need to apply more firepower to your fleet.

Every bit of gear you apply to a pilot will beef up the ship. If you’ve tried 70 times and keep losing, you are obviously going in without enough juice to get the deed done.
  • What ships are you using?
  • Ahsoka Tano's ship, Anakin's ship, KRU's ship, Geonosian soldier's ship, and Geonosian spy's ship.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Your fleet commanders are all blue geared and low level. You do realize that with higher gear levels you can train one of your capital ship's abilities higher, and with increased crew power your capital ship gains better stats, right? Your weak fleet commanders is a weak spot in your fleets.
    If you switch to using Executrix then gearing up Tarkin will improve your empire team as well (whereas Mace Windu is useless until a much, much later stage in the game). Also Executrix is generally the stronger of your 3 capital ship's while Endurance is the weaker one.
  • Even if you don’t like ships, you do know you have to upgrade and farm them if you hope to clear all the campaign nodes? You’re deliberately trying to undergear the battles, and then coming onto the forums to complain and “fix your trash campaign”. Look in the mirror.
  • Even if you don’t like ships, you do know you have to upgrade and farm them if you hope to clear all the campaign nodes? You’re deliberately trying to undergear the battles, and then coming onto the forums to complain and “fix your trash campaign”. Look in the mirror.

This ^

There's a lot of things to complain about in this game, this is not one of them

Expecting to finish a "campaign" node without leveling up is exactly the same as trying to beat a level on a JRPG without farming first after you decided to "escape" all other non-forced encounters lol