Kit Reveal: TIE Echelon

2Next

Replies

• mariogsh wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »
    I guess this isn't coming tomorrow, after the resistance galactic chase ends? I was expecting a dev post about it today

My bet is coming on thursday, so I'm hoarding my energy rn

I'm fine with the 4* Fortress thing, I'm not gonna use it anyway lol

Last time they gave us a few days notice before the event actually dropped. I dont see why this would be any different.
  • Ack.

I accidentally pressed a wrong button and deleted the message.

Anyone have the dates for the Galactic Chase handy?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    It didnt say
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    It's posted now. 4 to 8th march
  • I don’t mean to be a downer, since I am glad about the more ships being added. Although I would enjoy seeing the Tie Defender, A-wing, B-Wing, Ravager, Leviathan and other Star fighters or capital ships. I would also like to see more old republic ideas brought back
  • When is it actually going to drop? Any idea?
  • vic11con wrote: »
    When is it actually going to drop? Any idea?

Its already live.
  • Drop rate tracking:

32/1072 = 2.985%

• Rimbol
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Watching some gameplay footage, it seems that TIE Echelon is getting the benefit of the hardware (reinforcement) ability even when it is in the starting lineup. The other FO ships are automatically stealthed at the start of battle. Is this intended as it is different from every other ship?

EDIT: Just realized that Finalizer activates the reinforcement ability
  • You people can’t be serious. How is this happening over and over again?! Now I’ve spent 15k of crystals to get the Tie Echelon to 6* because I felt like it could work as an off meta counter to some(!) Executor fleets and now you go and investigate this ships performance just days after introducing it.
    Why is this happening so often? How do you want your players to play your game? Should we wait a few weeks before farming a new character or ship just in case you guys might nerf it? When are we ever to feel safe about our investments? This is real time and money we are putting into this game. How can you treat customers like that?

If you actually alter this ships performance I would really like my 15k crystals back. It’s not like that’s a minor investment, you know?
    I have been a loyal player for 6 years now, running a guild as GL. Always tried to defend the weird things that you are doing. But with nerfs like this you really are pushing some of us close to the edge.

I am really disappointed, CG. May the force finally be with you someday.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    How many times are people going to fall for this?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Galaxy's Edge... seriously.
    Yes. This ship was designed to be in Galaxy's Edge and only exists there and now in our game. So I feel like this is a fitting way to pay tribute to its origin.