Kit Reveal: MG-100 StarFortress SF-17

13Next

Replies

• Options
    The fact that they had to remove the possibility of foresight from this ship (because it would bring on the Holdo Maneuver too quickly) points to, sorry, no more resistance ships. Or if they do, they can't let them have foresight because of such a poorly designed capital ship ability. Our maybe they could have no special abilities, wouldn't that be cool!

Maybe they could adjust the cooldown to account for extra resistance ships, but that might feel like taking more resistance is detrimental. Flat out changing the cooldown mechanism seems less likely than just not releasing more resistance ships.
  • Options
    For the Fortress to be at it's best, it needs the fleet to pump out Sweet Spots faster but it just doesnt.

Agreed. Absolutely agreed.
  • Options
    well thats funny in another thread everyone was claiming this ship was great and jumping on me for saying i heard it wasnt
    hello
  • Options
    well thats funny in another thread everyone was claiming this ship was great and jumping on me for saying i heard it wasnt

2 or 3 people does not mean everyone and the comments were that the ship was better if you got it to 5 stars, not that the ship was great. You were the only one stating that the ship was either good or bad with zero evidence other than “I’ve heard”.
  • Options
    GerTarrant wrote: »

2 or 3 people does not mean everyone and the comments were that the ship was better if you got it to 5 stars, not that the ship was great. You were the only one stating that the ship was either good or bad with zero evidence other than “I’ve heard”.

i am not stating it as fact at all i have zero experience or evidence never said i did just said thats what many people are saying
    hello
  • Options
    jumping on me for saying i heard it wasnt

this does not mean i know its good or bad sheesh
    hello
  • Options

As you were, I was referencing the other thread you brought up.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    is a 5 star really that important

Yes. The stat boosts do make a difference, especially with tanks who are supposed to soak up damage

so 5 star is important but its terrible at 7 star ok

• Options

Yes. The stat boosts do make a difference, especially with tanks who are supposed to soak up damage

context
    hello
  • Options

context

Lost interest and please stop sending me private messages.