New phone, login credentials problem

Hello everybody! I have this problem. I changed my phone, same operating system, and I can`t login to the game. I only have the ally code, and the username. It seems that I haven`t connected the game to a facebook account or google play. Can i recover it? I played it for 2.5 years and the GP was around 3.5 mil. Thank you!

Replies

• Sign into Google play with the email account you used
  • It doesn`t work, I haven`t linked the account with Google play, or facebook. I have the ally code, and some code from the facebook account that i think that was generated. I am kinda desperate...
  • Contact EA support. Not sure if they can do anything if you dont have an email associated with the account, but good luck
  • Cristy2k1 wrote: »
    It doesn`t work, I haven`t linked the account with Google play, or facebook. I have the ally code, and some code from the facebook account that i think that was generated. I am kinda desperate...

You didn't have any email associated with the account? Be it gmail or any other
  • No, i tried everything. Desperation level 999. I have the ally code, the GP, and EA help whatever take their time in answering. I played for 2.5 years, i have the GP of 3.5 mil. and i miss my nightsisters, 5 of them relic 7, and spirit relic 6, almost 7. Irrelevant information, but i miss the game...