Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s update includes the arrival of the TIE Echelon, a new ship that will serve as a dedicated tank for First Order fleets! Additionally, Razor Crest blueprints will have a new home, Dark Trooper joins the accelerated character list, Wampa gets an Omicron ability, and we have a smattering of fixes.
Keep reading for more info.
NEWSTIE Echelon Galactic Chase
The First Order TIE Echelon has arrived!
For a limited-time, TIE Echelon blueprints are available as bonus rewards on all Cantina nodes. Head over and start earning blueprints for this First Order tank today! During this event, the drop rate for TIE Echelon blueprints on each node has been scaled to Cantina Energy.
Cantina Battles are rewarding bonus drops from 3/4 through 3/8.New Offers in Shipments
We are updating the slots in some areas of the Shipments screen to include additional offers based on player level.
SHARD SHUFFLERazor Crest
Razor Crest blueprints have been added to the Shipments Store along with random drops in Fleet Arena Store.Dark Trooper
Dark Trooper has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases their Shard Supply and adjusts their Shard Shop conversion rate to match. See this Shard Economy post
on our forums for more details.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
- UNIT - Fixed an issue which caused Admiral Ackbar’s Tactical Genius to incorrectly expire when allies assisted.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Grand Admiral Thrawn's Manipulate Basic ability to not Stun a target enemy who has the “locked” version of Ability Block.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Vandor Chewbacca's Freedom Fighter to deal an incorrect damage amount after losing the Prepared effect.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Stormtrooper Han's Plan B Leader ability to sometimes not activate after the first encounter of a multi-encounter battle.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Dash Rendar to grant unnecessary Prepared effect upon an ally being defeated.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which the Razor Crest, in rare instances, could become invulnerable in Territory Wars or Grand Arenas.
- UNIT - Updated Darth Talon's Loyal Hand description to match Mara Jade's Loyal Hand description.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with Conquest Easy Mode Unsupportive feat to include battles in which support units aren’t present.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with the Massively Overpowered Conquest data disk occasionally causing missing buttons.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue causing Foresight gained by TIE Fighter Pilot to not properly count toward the Anticipated Dodge Conquest feat.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in which the Marked effect inflicted by Jedi Knight Revan's Direct Focus Special ability didn’t count toward the One by One Conquest feat.
- EVENT - Updated the I Want My Armor Conquest feat description to clarify qualifying units as previously discussed here.
- EVENT - Updated the Unguarded Conquest feat description in Hard Mode to correctly state 14 battles are required for feat completion previously discussed here
- EVENT - Updated the Grand Victory Conquest feat description in Normal Mode to state 400 enemies. It was previously 500 enemies.
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here
- Grand Arenas: If the game is closed in the first attack, "First Attack" banners will not display on the victory screen after the second attack. NOTE:
This issue is visual only and the player will still receive the banners.
PACKS AND BUNDLESTIE ECHELON BUNDLE
The Assault Shuttle Bundle featuring TIE Echelon is coming to the Store. This First Order tank ensures enemy ships do not see its allies by applying stealth to allied ships.
- TIE Echelon Blueprints (x20)
- Ship Building Materials (x500000)
- Ship Enhancement Droid T4 (x10)
- Ship Ability Material Omega (x10)
- Reinforcement Material (x20)
Date Available: March 4th
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 2TIE ECHELON PACK
The Assault Shuttle Pack featuring TIE Echelon is coming to the Store. Power up the TIE Echelon with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 blueprints for the TIE Echelon and may drop up to 330 blueprints! In addition, each pack drops ability materials of each kind and Reinforcement Materials. Drop rates for this pack follows the Galactic Chase Pack probabilities.
Possible blueprint drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330March 4th
Minimum Level Requirement: 601299 Crystals