Galatic chase will continue
    This will be forgotten over time

Whale harder to get ur 5 stars and up
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

Cool, so after the galactic chases are both over and players have spent crystals getting 25% less than what they should have. That’s cool.

I mean, if they say the new drop rate is 3% it doesn't make a difference

if they say drop rate is 4% it doesn't make a difference

if they say the drop rate was unintentionally 3%, they should compensate for it, so it doesn't make a difference

Knowing today, or by Friday, doesn't make a difference on the chase farm itself

Of course it makes a difference, either they once again failed to communicate, are lying about the drop rate (considering the data we have and they are looking into it) or undersold the drop rate... and we know how often they compensate..
    And yes knowing what it should have been earlier does make a difference if you were planning on a higher drop rate and spent less crystals, so have to spend more on refreshes at the end.

What doesn't make a difference is a useless post like this saying it doesn't make a difference

• Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    Options
    Of what I heard and see, I think the drop rate was lower in low cantina energy as it was not supposed to be. I saw people having similar drop with 16 energy for both ship. Not the case when tou move to 12 energy
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    Of what I heard and see, I think the drop rate was lower in low cantina energy as it was not supposed to be. I saw people having similar drop with 16 energy for both ship. Not the case when tou move to 12 energy

Please see the large data samples and confirmations with screenshots and daily documentation in the threads dedicated to the most recent two Galactic Chase events. The drop rate is per energy and independent of the node. IE simming 1000 energy on a 16 energy node will result in the same expected number of shards as simming 1000 energy on a 12 energy node, etc.

67vj9m.jpg
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

Cool, so after the galactic chases are both over and players have spent crystals getting 25% less than what they should have. That’s cool.

if they say the drop rate was unintentionally 3%, they should compensate for it, so it doesn't make a difference

Heres how I see it. If the drop rate wasn't changed, which we all clearly know it was changed, then he should be able to get an answer in 10 mins. Since it was changed, now they have to have meetings about how they are going to fix this problem.
    Yes I agree

• GaCvet
    77 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

“Should” is always a fun word. Because I no longer trust CG to actually compensate for things like this.

And it can make a difference, because if you’re shooting for 5* you still need to spend a lot of crystals to get there. If they decide to compensate us with an extra day or two of Chases, or a deposit of 30 Shards, or even just extra crystals - that can drastically change farming plans.

Plus, you know, finding out if CG actually made a mistake or just decided that we could afford to be squeezed a bit tighter.

3 shards short of 5 star staring at an 800 crystal refresh. My drop rate was 3.1% so no answer means I spend the 800 and if I don't get the 3 probably shrug and do the 1299. I'm sorry after settling for 4 stars on the resistance ship it should've been addressed.

Moreover the fact we are force fed the fact we need 2 community managers who won't actually you know manage the larger part of the community is laughable. We have no community managers at this point.
  • Options
    GaCvet wrote: »

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

“Should” is always a fun word. Because I no longer trust CG to actually compensate for things like this.

And it can make a difference, because if you’re shooting for 5* you still need to spend a lot of crystals to get there. If they decide to compensate us with an extra day or two of Chases, or a deposit of 30 Shards, or even just extra crystals - that can drastically change farming plans.

Plus, you know, finding out if CG actually made a mistake or just decided that we could afford to be squeezed a bit tighter.

3 shards short of 5 star staring at an 800 crystal refresh. My drop rate was 3.1% so no answer means I spend the 800 and if I don't get the 3 probably shrug and do the 1299. I'm sorry after settling for 4 stars on the resistance ship it should've been addressed.

Moreover the fact we are force fed the fact we need 2 community managers who won't actually you know manage the larger part of the community is laughable. We have no community managers at this point.

… at that point I’d probably just buy the pack to start with. Guarunteed at least 5 shards, chance of more. But I guess that’s a different question.
  • Options

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

If the new drop rate is 3% then they owe people refunds of crystals who only spent what they did based on their own established rates.

If it was unintentional they still owe us an explanation on why it took weeks and two full chases to acknowledge and answer for the change, whether intentional or intended.

While they’re at at, how about why communication as ground to a Stand still
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    See, no comments is the new comments from CG. Galactic CHASE IS OVER AND STILL NOTHING !!! YEA !!!
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    See, no comments is the new comments from CG. Galactic CHASE IS OVER AND STILL NOTHING !!! YEA !!!

I feel this. Seems like they want us to forget. At the very least address the issue.
  • Options
    If CG responds like normal they will give the news about 3% drop rates confirmed and no make good just before leaving for the weekend. Then let the forum burn 🔥
  • Magruffin
    781 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Magruffin wrote: »
    If they're going by the most recent screwups, they either
    A)won't address it
    B) give a 2 line response before they leave for the weekend at end od today basically saying we're sol

Between the added shipment buttons and this, I honestly think it's on purpose. Probably in response to a majority of us seeing higher crystal income since the switch from SA. Given the amount of silence from them regarding both, it'll be right in line with their response to every other negative change they've made lately.

Called it.
    Sad there's zero accountability from this company.
  • Options
    Any update on this?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Any update on this?

prob not this week either
  • Options
    Any update on this?

Lmao I mean come on. It’s taking them literally weeks to answer Doja? This is why I couldn’t do their jobs (Crumb and Doja).

The players found through their own data that the drop rates for the chases went from 4 to 3%. A 25% reduction. The players asked why. One of the CM’s responded and reached out for an explanation. The devs in charge ghosted him, thereby ghosting us after stealth changing the drop rates.

I’m sorry but whoever is the senior producer in charge since Marky Mark quit, needs to follow suit and get someone like Carrie in charge again. Loved her or hated her, at least she had the spine to respond to us or give Crumb/Kozi the info we needed. Wouldn’t surprise me if bottom dollar TopCash is the one making the final decisions now.
  • Options
    Any update on this?

Do you know why not?
  • Options
    CG trying to sweep it under the rug until we all give up asking or forget.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Any update on this?

Do you know why not?

CG does not like to comment on drop rates, even if its the same as 4%, or if it got changed to 3%

But they have communicated about drop rates in the past for Galactic Chase, so Doja and Crumb are trying to get approval to confirm if its still 4% (although previously announced but its been a few years so a reminder if its still the same is nice) or if it got changed to 3% (player tracked data)

Personal opinion, I would set my expectations to the drop rate update on the next Chase run, whenever that happens i guess

I do remind them every few days / once a week if they can give an update to the public, every time this thread gets bumped though as its a reminder for myself to follow up
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI since Doja is gone, are we to expect no answer on this? It’s beyond disrespectful that it’s taken this long….do better.

1kvrxmkh6kak.gif
  • Options
    Any update on this?

How about this week ;) You made empty promises already Ultra.
  • Options
    Any update on this?

Either CG ignores ultra, or ultra ignores the community and his own promises.

I don't know which one's funnnier.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I might be blind, but I'm not seeing anyone promise anything.
  • Options
    Any update on this?

Tbf ultra never made any promises. She just said she will keep checking in on an answer. They ignored Doja on this until the day he left so I’m not surprised by their silence.

They are horrible with communication with their player base beyond Crumb. I’d say they should be ashamed of themselves but TopCash has never cared about the community and their sentiment so long as money keeps rolling in. I don’t see that changing any time soon unless someone like Carrie takes over as executive producer
  • Options

Maybe not a promise but it sort of implies an answer would come around this
This discussion has been closed.