• Ultra wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    telboy007 wrote: »
    Is this why Doja left? So he didn't need to post an answer? :)

It's so cute everyone thinks he left by his own will.
    He was probably fired, either because of poor performance, or because they wanted to migrate that position to India to save some money.

I still have his parrot, and no he wasnt let go.

Welcome back my friend! Glad to see you are still around!

and BUMP

I was always around.... but yes you may see more of me.

Kyno is the new CM confirmed!!!
    Crumb said he's looking into the drop rate, so i'll follow up on monday

Do you find it a tad preposterous that a CM needs reminding to respond? I appreciate the effort on your part, but, I think thats part of the problem. CG relies too much on forum mods...without Kyno and now you, we wouldn't have had half the answers we did get, and we really didn't get that many.

the drop rate answer... isn't so simple to answer actually

It either changed or it didn't, no?

Yeah, answering that is not the problem here

Again, I'm trying to get crumb to address this on Monday, hopefully, or the new CM, lets see
    It's Monday. Where are Crumb or the new CM addressing this again? I don't find the post. Could you redirect me to it please?
  • StarSon
    7428 posts Member

He was probably fired, either because of poor performance, or because they wanted to migrate that position to India to save some money.

and BUMP

Do you find it a tad preposterous that a CM needs reminding to respond? I appreciate the effort on your part, but, I think thats part of the problem. CG relies too much on forum mods...without Kyno and now you, we wouldn't have had half the answers we did get, and we really didn't get that many.

Again, I'm trying to get crumb to address this on Monday, hopefully, or the new CM, lets see
    It's Monday. Where are Crumb or the new CM addressing this again? I don't find the post. Could you redirect me to it please?

Crumb is on paternity leave. No idea where the fill-in is. And if you actually read what Ultra said you would know that they didn't post about it anywhere. They told Ultra in whatever private chats they have that they hoped to answer today.
  • StarSon wrote: »

and BUMP

Crumb is on paternity leave. No idea where the fill-in is. And if you actually read what Ultra said you would know that they didn't post about it anywhere. They told Ultra in whatever private chats they have that they hoped to answer today.
    Ultra said though "I'm trying to get crumb to address this on Monday, hopefully, or the new CM."
    Maybe Ultra needs to whale try harder.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »

and BUMP

Ultra said though "I'm trying to get crumb to address this on Monday, hopefully, or the new CM."

Everything you need to know is in that quote
  • keyword here is trying
    hello
  • Ultra wrote: »

and BUMP

Note: No odds were changed as part of this update

Above doesn't tell us when they changed the drop rate, but unless I'm mistaken, we're all pretty confident they did change the rate from 4% to 3%, right?
  • Jakdnels wrote: »

and BUMP

Above doesn't tell us when they changed the drop rate, but unless I'm mistaken, we're all pretty confident they did change the rate from 4% to 3%, right?
    Yep, math seems to indicate that the drop rate for galactic chase events was reduced from 4% to 3%.

and BUMP

Yep, math seems to indicate that the drop rate for galactic chase events was reduced from 4% to 3%.

I hope it's more than a 'yep, you're right. The rates changed' answer.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Edit. Not worth wasting the energy over.

drop rate is not worth the energy
    hello
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Edit. Not worth wasting the energy over.

The forum is no longer worth wasting the energy over (was it ever?), it’s the same 5 people complaining about everything and the same 5 people arguing with them about it 🤷‍♂️
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.

I hope it's more than a 'yep, you're right. The rates changed' answer.

CG: We've listened to your feedback. On an unrelated note, we lowered the drop rate of the galactic chase to encourage more engagement.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Well, there goes a Monday response. Tuesday?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    I don't understand ...
    A developer finally answered (probably missed it due to the long long thread)

Sooooo ... Did they say anything abt compensation ? (Ultra, please don't reply thks)
  • Looooki wrote: »
    I don't understand ...
    A developer finally answered

um no?
    hello
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Looooki wrote: »
    I don't understand ...
    A developer finally answered (probably missed it due to the long long thread)

Sooooo ... Did they say anything abt compensation ? (Ultra, please don't reply thks)

ok i won't
  • CG : "The drop rate was reduced because it was too good, the kit was not fundamentally changed so there will be no refunds"
  • Recurve wrote: »
    CG : "The drop rate was reduced because it was too good, the kit was not fundamentally changed so there will be no refunds"

@Recurve is this your interpretation of what the answer will be or something someone actually said?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Recurve wrote: »
    CG : "The drop rate was reduced because it was too good, the kit was not fundamentally changed so there will be no refunds"

@Recurve is this your interpretation of what the answer will be or something someone actually said?

No.
  • The drop rate change started with the StarFortress, anyway.
  • Tuesday, Wednesday, happy days…
  • Recurve wrote: »

This is what we call a joke, based around the QGJ omi nerf, which was also a joke.
  • Way to go CG!
  • Wednesday, Thursday, happy days…
  • @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Can one of you guys get us answers on this. The fact we have no answer from the devs on this, is a joke.
This discussion has been closed.