Have they merged shards?

I've started to see a lot more new names on my shard in the top 50, names that seem to change almost daily... This has been going on since the last game update (the small one not the big one).

Can anyone please shed some light on this? Have servers been connected?

Replies

• It's probably just people catching up and other people quitting.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Just yesterday the exec producer answered (for the Nth time) that they do not do this. It's just people getting more or less active.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

• CG_JohnSalera wrote:
    Just to (hopefully) close this out, I wanted to reconfirm that:
    1. The game doesn't have separate servers or shards, but actually different leaderboards
    2. We haven't merged leaderboards or culled them for less active players or anything like that
    3. We currently have no plans to merge, cull, etc. leaderboards. However, if that changes the players will be well notified.

Sound good?

Posted on another thread today
  • Thanks for the replies. Sorry about asking again then, it's the lazy in me today!
  • Jedirusmos
    33 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @Keenzo
    We have players on our "server" which were playing on a different server before.
    We were in contact with them before they appeared on our "server" and they say that once in the morning they discovered that they are playing together with us. So they have been moved somehow.
    I do believe the devs when they say that they are not merging.
    It's just happening probably without their efforts.