JMK issue

Hey all, be carefull when joining phase 1 in JMK event. Game crushes when you try to join battle. Of course CG did nothing and is silent to inform us at least

Replies

• SWBSD
    57 posts Member
    Yep, there’s over 30 pages of this bug report on the EA help site, and yet, CG has done nothing to resolve the issue or to return lost resources because of it.
  • Yes i know 35 exactly and still nothing fixed and also no feedback or post from CG. Just posting here to make people aware of this bug to not be surprised and to be informed.
  • In my case, crash happened when I tried to do it twice in a row. What worked for me was the following: do 1 try, close and start the app again and then do the 2nd try.
    Support didn't help me and my thread was closed and hidden. Nobody in the forum offered me a helpful answer, so I don't know if my solution is real or if I was just lucky, but you can try.
  • The problem is i tried once and next day again… in both cases game crushed… CG doesn’t care, EA support doesn’t care. So maybe this post helps to realize CG they should do something instead of total ignore…
  • I really don't think CG cares.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    JMKs event has been bugged since launched and it still has constant crashes even after CG tried to do something, odds of it being fixed are slim to none
  • the issue still exists, I opened two cases, no answer from ea. why?
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    That's a well known and recurrent post on the forums, also a lot of people already reported it inside the game and 0 fixes about, people Who also lost tickets due to the bug caused by the game never got a refund on tickets or crystal spended.
    This post is going to change nothing, exactly like any other post before this one with that bug.
  • @EA_Mako @EA_Solaire when are you going to fix this issue, which is here for over a year and nothing done? Also no refund for thousands of paying customers. When are you going to fix your game finally?
  • Happened to me twice today! 2nd time I even restarted my phone and went straight into swgoh. The game had NEVER crashed on me before!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    @EA_Mako @EA_Solaire when are you going to fix this issue, which is here for over a year and nothing done? Also no refund for thousands of paying customers. When are you going to fix your game finally?

EA mods have nothing to do with the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Chocobo_Bill
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    These crashes still occur.
  • Try turning off music and sound effects in game.
  • I haven't done this journey so this may be off but why not make the first phase free so a crash costs the players nothing and move that cost to phase 2 so the cost to unlock is still the same and they stop this silliness of making people rage?
  • I haven't done this journey so this may be off but why not make the first phase free so a crash costs the players nothing and move that cost to phase 2 so the cost to unlock is still the same and they stop this silliness of making people rage?

That would require them to probably change more serious coding which could cause ripple effects in the rear of the event. Finding and isolating one strand of coding is probably easier but I love the idea that you’ve got with that.
  • I was told to pound sand, no refunds of currency whatsoever. And to reinstall the game.

This was back in June.
  • Had the same experience with the support in January/February. Game crashed during the winning sequence in tier 1. Reported it to the support and asked what they are planning to do about that issue.
    Got reply: The issue is known. I hope this was helpful.
    Case closed immediately
  • The best solution is to only remove GL tickets following a successful attempt. It would be swell if they did that.